For students living in Maryland, State Employees Credit Union of Maryland (SECU) is offering $170 cash bonus when you open a Students’ Choice Checking Account with debit card usage good through December 31, 2016. In order to earn your $170 bonus, you must open your SECU Student checking account for the $50 bonus, then use your SECU debit card 10 times per month to earn a $10 bonus per month for 1 year. You’ll get a total of $170 bonus within 1 year! Benefits from opening a new account is online and mobile checking, free debit card, and easy access to ATMs.
Membership Eligibility: Based on your current or past affiliation with a Maryland employer, agency, or organization, or by your relationship to a current member. Make sure to maintain a $10 balance in your Share Savings Account in order to qualify for membership.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
SECU of Maryland $170 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- State Employees Credit Union Student Checking Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Students’ Choice Checking Account
- Availability: Maryland
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Hard Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Use your debit card 10 times a month for 1 year to earn the additional $120 bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: No
How to Earn SECU $170 Bonus:
- Open a new Student Choice Checking Account with SECU before the deadline of December 31, 2016.
- When you open the account, you’ll instantly get the $50 bonus.
- To earn more, you must use your debit card 10 times a month for 12 months. Each transaction must be at least $3 for it to count. ($10 a month)
- Once your year is up, you’ll receive your $170 bonus.
For those that qualify, sign up for SECU $170 Student Checking account promotion today. SECU will deposit the $50 bonus within 60 days of account opening. For the $10 monthly bonus, make sure to do 10 or more qualifying debit card transactions of at least $3 each time. Also, you must be age 25 or younger and enrolled or accepted in college, trade, or technical school to qualify for the Students’ Choice Checking. See our full list of Bank Deals across the country!