If you’re a parent who lives or works in Jackson County Missouri, you can sign your child up for a savings account from Summit Ridge Credit Union (SRCU) and earn them a $25 Savings Bonus. To get started on this offer, you need to fill up a piggy bank with up to $25 and bring it to SRCU to open a youth account (the piggy bank seems to be important for some reason). As long as you open the account by April 30th, 2016 with at least $25 and keep it open for 90 days, SRCU should match your deposit with a $25 bonus.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Summit Ridge Credit Union has one branch located Lee’s Summit, MO. This bonus is only available for Youth Accounts.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Summit Ridge CU $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Summit Ridge Credit Union Youth Savings Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Children’s Savings
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 4/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: The account must remain open for at least 90 days to receive the bonus.
Earn Summit Ridge Credit Union Bonus:
- Fill up a piggy bank with $25.
- Bring the piggy bank to Summit Ridge Credit Union and open a new Youth Savings account before 4/30/2016.
- You must keep the account open for at least 90 days to earn the $25 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Youth Savings: No monthly maintenance fee
Parents living in Lee’s Summit, MO can take their children to Summit Ridge Credit Union and open a youth savings account to earn a $25 Savings Bonus. All you need to do is fill up a piggy bank with $25 and open an account to get started. To read the breakdown of the offer, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with SRCU before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)