If you purchased Templeton Rye Whiskey between 1/2/2006 and 7/21/2015, you are entitled to up to $36 from the Templeton Rye Whiskey Class Action Lawsuit. This settlement resolves a lawsuit accusing the company of engaging in deceptive marketing by failing to adequately disclose that its rye whiskey product was distilled in the state of Indiana. According to the plaintiffs, the product was marketed as “small batch” and “made in Iowa” even though it was actually distilled in Indiana. As a result of this class action lawsuit, the defendant has also agreed to modify its labeling and website to remove the phrases “Small Batch” and “Prohibition-Era Recipe.” It will also modify the back panel of the Templeton Rye whiskey label to disclose that the product is distilled in Indiana. Templeton denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the matter outside of court.
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Templeton Whiskey Class Action Lawsuit:
- Templeton Rye Whiskey Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/18/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who purchased bottles of Templeton Rye whiskey or purchased alcoholic beverages containing Templeton Rye whiskey between 1/1/2006 and 7/21/2015
- Estimated Amount:
- If you submit a Claim Form with proof of purchase, you will be entitled to a payment of $6 per bottle of Templeton Rye whiskey purchased, up to a maximum of six bottles per Class Member.
- If you do not provide proof of purchase when you file a claim, you will be eligible for a payment of $3 per bottle of Templeton Rye purchased, up to a maximum of six bottles per Class Member.
- If you purchased alcoholic beverages containing Templeton Rye whiskey at a bar or restaurant, you will be eligible to receive a payment of $1 per beverage, subject to a cap of five drinks.
- Proof of Purchase: Not required
- Case Name & Number: Aliano, et al. v. Templeton Rye Spirits LLC, Case No. 2014-CH-15667, in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
If you have purchased any Templeton Rye Whiskey products, you deserve to be reimbursed by the Templeton Rye Whiskey Class Action Lawsuit. Unfortunately, the company made false claims about where the product was distilled, so they are making a marketing and labeling change to the whiskey and paying class members up to $36 for valid claims. You can find even more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements from the HMB list.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).