For residents of Texas and Oklahoma, Texoma Educators FCU is offering members a chance to earn a $25 Bonus when you refer your friends and family to open up a new savings account and checking account with them. Your referee must also enroll in online banking & eStatements, then use their debit card to make 10 transactions within the first 30 days! Once all of the requirements are met, you and your friend will earn a $25 Bonus!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Texoma Educators FCU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Savings & Checkings
- Availability: TX, OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New Member must enroll in online banking, eStatements, and make 10 debit card transactions.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Texoma Educators FCU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, stop by a Texoma Educators FCU and open up an account with them.
- Download the referral form and complete the current member portion.
- Hand the referral form out to your friends & family.
- Your referee must bring the form into a Texoma Educators FCU and open up a Checking & Savings account with them.
- Lastly, your referee must enroll in online banking, eStatements, and complete 10 debit card transactions.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your friend will receive a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Texoma Educators FCU, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a member of Texoma Educators FCU, the make sure to leave a comment with your contact information so that readers can reach out to you and y’all can both benefit. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Texoma Educators FCU today and receive a $25 Bonus for ever person you refer to open up a new Checking & Savings Account. Your referee must enroll in online banking, eStatements, and complete 10 debit card transactions. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will receive a $25 Bonus! If not, see our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 19.24% to 29.99% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).