Read on to learn more about TruNorthern Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
You can now take advantage of a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About TruNorthern Federal Credit Union Promotions
TruNorthern Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Malone and is the 99th largest credit union in the state of New York. It is also the 2,020th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1972 and as of June of 2022, it had grown to 15 employees and 5,207 members at 1 location. TruNorthern Federal Credit Union has a B+ health rating.
Eligibility: TruNorthern Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or goes to school in Clinton, Essex, Franklin, or St. Lawrence County. Membership details.
I’ll review the TruNorthern Federal Credit Union promotions below.
TruNorthern Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
TruNorthern Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you refer friends and family to open a new qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NY (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: $0
- Early Account Termination Fee: Not listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(No offer expiration date listed)
|BMO Relationship Checking ($400 Bonus)
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($800 bonus)
|Chase Private Client ($3,000 Bonus)
|KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus)
|TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus)
|Fifth Third Bank Preferred Checking ($325 bonus)
How To Earn Bonus
- For a limited time, receive $100.00 for you and a friend or a family member by referring them to your hometown credit union.
- Simply complete the Referral Form below with your information and give it to your friend.
- Have your friend provide the completed form when they open their TruNorthern accounts.
- Within ninety days of opening their new TruNorthern accounts, your friend must open a checking and savings account, use their debit card 20 times, enroll in e-statements, enroll in online banking, and set up direct deposit OR have two successful outgoing automatic payments.
- Refer-a-Friend Cash Bonus Offer. Valid for a limited time only. New Member (“Friend”) must present fully completed Referral Form at the time of account opening and establish a membership savings and checking account. New members cannot have any existing accounts (primary or joint owner) within the last twelve months. Referrer and friend cannot begin credit union membership on the same business day.
- Account Opening Criteria. Primary Account holder must be a member in good standing that is at least 18 years or older, and meet TruNorthern’s Membership Requirements, including opening a checking account and a savings account with a minimum balance of $25.00. Valid forms of identification must be provided by the “Friend” at the time of new account opening for credit to be considered. For complete terms and conditions, please refer to the published Membership Agreement and Disclosures. Please refer to the Member Service Supervisor for a copy.
- Cash Bonus Criteria. To receive the cash bonus, the new account must meet the following criteria within the first ninety days of opening their initial account: new account holder must open a checking and savings account, use their debit card twenty times, enroll in e-statements, enroll in online banking, set up direct deposit OR have two successful outgoing automatic payments. Account must be open and cannot be delinquent (more than thirty days) at the time of the bonus payment. Bonus will be deposited into the qualifying checking account and referring Member’s account within ten business days in the month following the ninety-day period if the qualifications are met. Referring member will qualify for their cash bonus when the “Friend” opens a checking account, savings account, and uses their debit card ten times. Referring Member must have an open and active share account at the time of bonus payment and be at least eighteen years of age. Employees of TruNorthern Federal Credit Union, its subsidiaries, affiliates, volunteers, agencies, and their immediate family (including but not limited to spouse, parents, siblings, children, grandparents, and grandchildren) are not eligible for bonus offer. Bonus amounts are subject to all applicable taxes and the responsibility of the Member. Bonus cannot be combined with any other account opening offers. Referrals limited to ten per Member. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Checking: No monthly fees
If you live in NY, here are great promotions for you to take advantage of!