United and Chase is here to provide frequent travelers a chance to get the most out of their purchases with amazing perks and rewards. If you are on the market for a sweet travels card, then check out UnitedSM TravelBank Card today. It features the opportunity to earn $150 United TravelBank cash bonus after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening. In addition, users can earn can earn up to 2% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United, and 1.5% in TravelBank cash on all other purchases. All of these bonuses with no annual fee which is always a great thing to look for in a card. Continue reading below if you are interested in the UnitedSM TravelBank Card from Chase.
IHG Rewards Club Premier Card Summary:
- Earn $150 United TravelBank cash bonus after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
- Earn 2% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn 1.5% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- No intro APR
- No Annual Fee
Why You Should Apply for This Card:
- Inflight Savings: Enjoy 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food and beverages onboard United-operated flights, when you pay with your United TravelBank Card.
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption Coverage: This card comes with a nice travel insurance policy that provides up to $1,500 in reimbursement for nonrefundable travel purchases forfeited when you cancel or cut short your trip due to certain covered reasons.
- Rental Car Insurance: When you decline your rental car company’s offer of coverage and pay for your rental in full with your card, you’re covered for loss and damage claims (secondary to your primary auto insurance policy) up to certain predetermined limits. Check your cardmember agreement for details.
- Purchase Assurance: This benefit covers the replacement or reimbursement of stolen or damaged items purchased in full with your card for 120 days from the date of purchase. It’s capped at $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Price Protection: When you find a lower advertised price on an already-purchased item within 90 days of purchase, you’re reimbursed for the difference up to $500 per item and $2,500 per year.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Those of you who fly with United often, consider signing up for the UnitedSM TravelBank Card to start earning your flight rewards and bonuses. There is no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees so you can explore different parts of this world without worrying. You will get a sign up offer of $150 United TravelBank cash bonus after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening. With every purchase made through United you’ll earn 2% travelbank cash and 1.5% travelbank cash for all other purchases. We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of Best Chase Credit Card Promotions and other featured credit card bonus promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.