Diebold Federal Credit Union is offering up to a $30 bonus when you sign up your child for either the Dollar Dog Kid’s Club or Teen Club and deposit $10 during the summer months of June, July, and August. Your child will learn the benefits of owning a bank account and learn how to save and use money responsibly. For the Dollar Dog Kid’s Club, each time your child deposits $10 or more into their account, Diebold FCU will give them one Dollar Dog (up to 5 per month), and when they collect 10 or more they can redeem them for gift cards or cash deposited directly to the account! On the other hand, teens that want to become financially responsible can take a look at the Money Desktop website where they’ll be able to utilize budgeting tools, monitor their accounts, and set financial goals. Be sure to act today!
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Dollar Dog Kid’s Club, your child must be less than 13 years old. The age range for Teen Club members is 13-17.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Diebold FCU $30 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Diebold Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Dollar Dog Kid’s Club or Teen Club accounts
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None specified. It seems like an annual promotion only available during the months of June, July, and August.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Deposit $10 each during the months of June, July, and August. They will match your deposits (up to $10 match per month)
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn Power Diebold FCU Bonus:
- Apply to be a part of Dollar Dog Kid’s Club or Teen Club.
- Deposit $10 during the months of June, July, and August, Diebold FCU will match your deposits (up to $10 per month match).
- Enjoy your new bonuses! Remember this is a great learning experience for your child or teen.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
There are no monthly fees associated with these accounts.
If you’re looking for a way to teach your child early about the responsibilities of owning a bank account while also receiving a bonus, then Diebold FCU is a great bank for you. You’ll be able to receive $30 after depositing at least $10 each for the months of June, July, and August. This is a pretty simple bonus to obtain, but if you weren’t looking for this type of promotion, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses.
Tell us about your experience with Diebold Federal Credit Union. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.