This law suit applies to Washington State students who had their personal information, financial information, or educational records on a hard drive that had been stolen in April 2017 from the Social & Economic Sciences Research Center. If this is you, you may be entitled to a potential reward from the WSU Security Incident Class Action Lawsuit!
According to this lawsuit, the stolen hard drive contained names, Social Security numbers, educational, as well as personal health information. Therefore, if you’re eligible, be sure to submit your claim form by September 17, 2019 for your potential compensation!
WSU Security Incident Class Action Lawsuit
- File Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 9/17/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who had personal information such as social security numbers as well as financial information, on the stolen hard drive.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $5,045 and Credit Monitoring.
- Proof of Purchase: Online Claim Forms require a Unique ID. Out-of-pocket costs require reasonable documentation, including receipts or bank statements
- Case Name & Number: Armon, et al. v. Washington State University, Case No. 17-2-23244-1 SEA, in the Superior Court of the State of Washington, in and for the County of King
File a Claim
- Head over to the Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by September 17, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you or anyone you know has had their information stolen from the hard drive, take action now! Be sure to take advantage of this lawsuit while it is still valid as well as if you are eligible. File a claim by September 17, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Lastly, Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|