For select residents of AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI, and WV, PNC Bank is having a promotional offer of up to $300 bonus good through March 31, 2018. All you have to do is open a new checking product at the an eligible branch or call PNC at 1-888-762-2265. Then you’ll need to make the qualifying direct deposits and make at least 10 debit card transactions. Also, remember to keep the account open to receive your reward! Once requirements are met, you should receive your bonus by May 31, 2018. Don’t forget to check out our complete listing of PNC Bank Promotions and see all of the latest deals this bank has to offer!
Eligibility: This is a targeted offer, therefore you must have received an email directly from PNC Bank with the E-mail subject line titled ‘Upgrade and earn up to $300′
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
PNC Bank $300 Bonus Information:
- There’s no direct link to the offer, please refer to the flyer
- Account Type: Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend, Virtual Wallet with Performance Select
- PNC Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Availability: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI, WV (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $2,000
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000 with Visa or MasterCard
- Direct Deposit Requirement: At least $2,000
- Monthly Fee: $7-$25; fees can be waived and varies by account
- Additional Requirements: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: For accounts closed within 6 months of account opening there is a termination fee of $25.
How To Earn PNC Bank $300 Bonus:
- Open a new checking product at the an eligible branch or call PNC at 1-888-762-2265 by March 31, 2018.
- Earn up to $300 when you complete the following requirements:
- $200 bonus for upgrading to Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend, have direct deposits of at least $2,000, and have at least 10 Visa debit card purchases.
- $300 bonus for upgrading to Virtual Wallet with Performance Select, have direct deposits of at least $5,000, and have at least 10 Visa debit card purchases.
- Once requirements are met, you should receive your bonus by May 31, 2018.
PNC Bank Virtual Wallet Account Features:
- Calendar, Money Bar®, Spending Zone and other online tools that help you manage your money, organize and pay bills, spend and save money Explore online tools
- Free transactions at over 8,600 PNC ATMs
- Free non-PNC ATM transactions, including unlimited reimbursement of non-PNC ATM surcharge fees
- Up to 6 free checking, savings or money market accounts
- Free domestic wire transfers
- Earn higher bonus rewards with select PNC Visa Credit Cards
- Earns interest on balances of $2,000 or more
- Earn cash with PNC Purchase Payback®
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Virtual Wallet – Avoid the $7 monthly fee with any of the followings:
- Average monthly balance of $500 or more
- Qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more
- Use only ATM, online banking, mobile banking or other self-serve electronic methods to make withdrawals and deposits
- Provide proof of active enrollment in a qualifying educational institution (expires 6 years after the account is enrolled in the student banking program
- Virtual Wallet With Performance Spend – Avoid the $15 monthly fee with any of the followings:
- Average monthly balance of $2,000 or more
- Qualifying direct deposit of $2,000 or more
- $15,000 in linked eligible accounts
- Virtual Wallet With Performance Select – Avoid the $25 monthly fee with any of the followings:
- Average monthly balance of $5,000 or more
- Qualifying direct deposits of $5,000 or more
- $25,000 in linked eligible accounts
If you live near an eligible PNC Bank branch, check your inbox, and if you received the offer, then stop by to receive up to a $300 bonus! All you have to do is open a new PNC Checking product, establish a qualifying direct deposit, and make 10 purchases with a PNC Visa® Debit Card. So if you decide to go through with this offer then make sure to leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you. If you are not interested or don’t reside near this bank, we have other great bank offers for you to consider, see the complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).