Have you bought a ticket to events like College Athletic Programs, Speedways, PGA Golf Tournaments, Performing Arts Centers, Festival Promoters, Concert Promoters, or Casino Commissions? If you bought a ticket to one of these events through Vendini, your personal information may have been compromised by a data breach. The Vendini Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit affects anyone who has had their personal information (names, mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or credit card information) stored on Vendini’s computer network services on or before 4/25/2013. As long as you have evidence of unauthorized transactions from identity theft, you will be eligible for a reimbursement of up to $3,000. If you did not suffer from identity theft, but you have tried to protect your information by doing things like changing your phone number or purchasing identity theft insurance, you can receive compensation up to $1,000.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Vendini Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit:
- Vendini Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/25/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the U.S. whose personal identification information resided on Vendini’s computer network servers on or before 4/25/2013.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $3,000 if you are a victim of identity theft. Up to $1,000 if you have had indirect expenses related to potential identity theft.
- Proof of Purchase: Proof of losses required
- Case Name & Number: Lanie Lim, et al. v. Vendini Inc., Case No. 1-14-cv-259897, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Santa Clara
File a claim for the Vendini Data Breach Class Action Settlement if you had your personal information stored on Vendini’s computer network services on or before 4/25/2013. Provide proof of the damages that you have incurred and you may receive $3,000 from this class action lawsuit. You may be eligible for even more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements so check out our master list!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.