Find all the latest Water and Power Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment you can earn a $200 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
About Water and Power Community CU
Water and Power Community Credit Union serves residents of California, but if you aren’t located near a branch check out our full list of bank bonuses.
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 322078422
- Customer Service: 800-300-9728
While they have a generous $200 bonus, Water and Power Community CU doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the $300 offer below.
Water and Power Community CU $200 Bonus
- Account Type: Primary Savings Account, Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25, $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer Expires 12/31/2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn WPCCU Bonus
- Open a primary savings account with a $25 minimum opening deposit.
- Open a qualifying checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit.
- Have at least 2 direct deposits totaling at least $500 made to your checking account within 90 days.
- No monthly service fee
- Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- 5,000 shared branches
- 30,000 fee-free ATM’s
There are no monthly service charges at WPCCU.
- Incentives will be posted to member accounts in good standing by 3/31/20 or sooner contingent on when requirements are met.
- A limit of one new membership incentive per person and may not be combined with any other offers.
- Incentives are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- WPCCU reserves the right to end or modify this offer without notice.
- WPCCU is exclusively for people who live, work, worship, or attend post-secondary school in Los Angeles County.
The bonus from WPCCU is fairly large, but has a lot of requirements. Furthermore, there is a lot of information missing from this Credit Union before we make a definitive recommendation.
If you have experience working with WPCCU, let us know by leaving a comment below. Also compare this offer with other bank promotions.
*Check back at this page for updated Water and Power Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.