FME Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus to residents of Michigan through June 30, 2018. To earn the bonus all you have to do is open a new Youth Checking account to earn the $25 bonus. Then you’ll also need to sign up for eStatements and enroll in online bill pay. It’s as simple as that. Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy while banking with FME FCU include a FREE box of checks, no monthly fees, no minimum balance requirements, and much more! So if you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: FME Federal Credit Union’s field of membership is open to all employees of certain companies such as Federal-Mogul Corporation, Hayes Lemmerz International, NTN Bower, and their current and former subsidiaries. For more information, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
FME FCU $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up today
- FME FCU Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Checking
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing in order to receive the bonus.
- Household Limit: Limit one coupon per transaction.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
How To Earn FME FCU $25 Bonus:
- Open a Youth Checking account with FME Federal Credit Union before June 30, 2018 to earn a $25 bonus.
- Then sign up for eStatements and online bill pay.
- Your bonus will be credited to your account when requirements have been met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Youth Checking: There are no monthly fees.
If you are looking for an easy bonus to earn in Michigan, then you should check out FME Federal Credit Union. By just opening a youth account, signing up for eStatements, and establishing online bill pay, you’ll be able to easily earn the bonus. What’s great about this bonus is that the account does not have a monthly fee. If you plan on applying this bonus, then make sure to do it before June 30, 2018. Tell us about your experience with FME Federal Credit Union below, and let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding. If this bonus wasn’t for you, then be sure to check out our full list of the Best Bank Bonuses.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.