Do you by any chance owned or leased a vehicle that has Takata Air bags as of June 9, 2017? If you discovered that you do, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Takata Airbag Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Takata-made airbags allegedly had defective deflators that when deployed, could cause the air bag to rupture and send shrapnel flying from the air bag into the vehicle. The affected vehicles were of the following brands: BMW, Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Subaru, Toyota. The defendants deny the allegations, but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 25, 2018!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Takata Airbag CAL:
- Check out the following claim forms associated with your vehicle brand.
- Claim Form Deadline: To be determined
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who owned or leased any of the subjected vehicles in the United States as of June 9, 2017, as well as anyone who had formerly owned or leased the subject vehicles and had sold or returned the subject vehicles between April 11, 2013 and June 9, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: Takata Airbag Products Liability Litigation, Case No. 1:15-md-02599-FAM, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Takata Airbag Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October, 25, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Be aware and check if your vehicle’s airbag is made by Takata and if so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Takata Airbag Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Takata’s air bags have deflators that are allegedly defective as of June 9, 2017, leading to motorists who drive the subject vehicles to be at risk of serious injury or even death. Check your VIN number and if you are eligible, file a claim for a potential award by October 25, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.49% - 28.24%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Leave a Reply