Do you by any chance owned or leased a vehicle that has Takata Air bags as of June 9, 2017? If you discovered that you do, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Takata Airbag Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Takata-made airbags allegedly had defective deflators that when deployed, could cause the air bag to rupture and send shrapnel flying from the air bag into the vehicle. The affected vehicles were of the following brands: BMW, Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Subaru, Toyota. The defendants deny the allegations, but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 25, 2018!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Takata Airbag CAL:
- Check out the following claim forms associated with your vehicle brand.
- Claim Form Deadline: To be determined
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who owned or leased any of the subjected vehicles in the United States as of June 9, 2017, as well as anyone who had formerly owned or leased the subject vehicles and had sold or returned the subject vehicles between April 11, 2013 and June 9, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: Takata Airbag Products Liability Litigation, Case No. 1:15-md-02599-FAM, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Takata Airbag Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October, 25, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Be aware and check if your vehicle’s airbag is made by Takata and if so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Takata Airbag Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Takata’s air bags have deflators that are allegedly defective as of June 9, 2017, leading to motorists who drive the subject vehicles to be at risk of serious injury or even death. Check your VIN number and if you are eligible, file a claim for a potential award by October 25, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.