Read on to learn more about Texell Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Texell Credit Union Promotions
Texell Credit Union is headquartered in Temple, Texas and was established in 1948. They hold an A health rating and have 9 locations throughout the Temple and Round Rock area.
|Eligibility: Texell Credit Union is open to everyone in Williamson or Bell counties, or within a 10 mile radius of West Whitestone Boulevard in Cedar Park, TX. Eligibility also extends to immediate family of current credit union members, and Texas residents who would like to join or are already existing members of, the Texas Consumer Council. See current membership details|
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
(Expired) Texell Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus *Bank at Work*
Texell Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account. This offer is for Preferred Employers part of the Bank at Work program.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes $1,000+
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: $5, 90 days
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer has no expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To qualify, you must be an employee of the ‘Preferred Employers’
- Blackboard Student Services, Killeen
- Centex Technologies, Killeen
- Dynamic Designs, Killeen
- Emerson Construction, Temple
- HEB, Georgetown
- KPA Engineers, Georgetown
- Mac Haik, Temple and Killeen
- Ramirez Pools, Temple
- Temple College, Temple
- Temple Independent School District, Temple
- Texas A&M University – Central Texas, Killeen
- Tranum Auto Group, Temple
- Open a new Checking Account with a minimum $15 opening deposit.
- You should receive a total $100 bonus upon completion of all requirements. The bonus should be deposited into your new checking account within 30 days.
- Offer is not available to existing Texell checking account members.
- Additional restrictions apply.
- Contact credit union for additional details.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Choice Checking: No monthly fees
- Choice Plus Checking: $5.00 monthly waived with $500 minimum daily average balance
- Choice Advantage Checking: $15.00 monthly waived with $10,000 minimum daily average balance
- Simply Business Checking: No monthly fees
This could be an offer for you if you meet the Bank at Work requirements. If you are in search of a new banking experience you might consider switching to this credit union. However, if you are just looking for a generous bonus when opening a checking account, there are definitely better offers out there.
*Check back at this page for updated Texell Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.