Read on to learn more about Texell Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Texell Credit Union Promotions
Texell Credit Union is headquartered in Temple, Texas and was established in 1948. They hold an A health rating and have 9 locations throughout the Temple and Round Rock area. If you are not a resident near this credit union, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 311989250
- Customer Service: 254.773.1604
|Eligibility: Texell Credit Union is open to everyone in Williamson or Bell counties, or within a 10 mile radius of West Whitestone Boulevard in Cedar Park, TX. Eligibility also extends to immediate family of current credit union members, and Texas residents who would like to join or are already existing members of, the Texas Consumer Council. See current membership details|
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Texell Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus *Bank at Work*
Texell Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account. This offer is for Preferred Employers part of the Bank at Work program.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $15
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0, $5.50, or $15, see below how to avoid
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer has no expiration date)
Be sure to visit a Texell Credit Union branch to check out this promotion. You may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- To qualify, you must be an employee of the ‘Preferred Employers’
- Blackboard Student Services, Killeen
- Centex Technologies, Killeen
- Dynamic Designs, Killeen
- Emerson Construction, Temple
- HEB, Georgetown
- KPA Engineers, Georgetown
- Mac Haik, Temple and Killeen
- Ramirez Pools, Temple
- Temple College, Temple
- Temple Independent School District, Temple
- Texas A&M University – Central Texas, Killeen
- Tranum Auto Group, Temple
- Open a new Checking Account with a minimum $15 opening deposit.
- You should receive a total $100 bonus upon completion of all requirements. The bonus should be deposited into your new checking account within 30 days.
- Visa® BONUS Check Card with BONUS Rewards
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free e-Branch Home Banking
- Earns Dividends
- Bill Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Choice Checking Account: no monthly fee.
- Choice Plus Checking Account: $5.50 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $500
- Choice Advantage Checking Account: $15 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $10,000
- Offer is not available to existing Texell checking account members.
- Additional restrictions apply.
- Contact credit union for additional details.
This could be an offer for you if you meet the Bank at Work requirements. If you are in search of a new banking experience you might consider switching to this credit union. However, if you are just looking for a generous bonus when opening a checking account, there are definitely better offers out there.
Additionally, let us know if you have experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Texell Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.