The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod is offering residents of Massachusetts a $5o bonus whenever they open a new personal checking account by November 30, 2017! In addition with this bonus, CBCC will also match the $50 and give to the Cape Cod Young Professionals organization to improve the lives of Cape Codders. Not only will you receive an extra cash incentive, you will also give back to the community with this $50 donation. The accounts offers a waiveable low monthly fee, no minimum balance required on the accounts, free online banking, bill pay, and many more! Hurry in to take advantage of this generous offer before the promotion ends!
Editor’s Note: Check out our The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod $100 Checking Promotion to learn more about how you can earn a $100 bonus just by opening a checking account by October 31, 2017!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
The CBOCC $50 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Bank Name Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Any Personal Checking
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10-$25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0-$15, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: ?
- Household Limit: One per person.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn The CBOCC $50 Bonus:
- Open a new personal checking account from The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod by November 30, 2017.
- Offer coupon must be presented at time of account opening.
- Establish at least one direct deposit or mobile deposit within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Account must be positive and in good standing at the time the bonus is awarded.
- The $50 bonus will be deposited into the new checking account
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
MyMobile Checking: To avoid the $5 fee you must have one direct deposit or complete one mobile deposit during your monthly statement cycle.
MyFree Checking: There are no monthly fees.
CapeLife Checking: To avoid the $15 monthly fee you must have a combined monthly average relationship balance of at least $15,000.
NOW Checking: To avoid the $5 monthly fee you must have a $1,000 balance or set up direct deposit.
18/65 Checking: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. This offer is available to both new and current account holders as long as they open a new personal checking account with them. This is a great opportunity for Massachusetts residents to earn an extra cash incentive while also giving back to their community. One of the many benefits of banking local is that you also contribute in strengthening your community while having access to a multitude of banking features. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card in the first 6 months of Card membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months of card membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).