If you live in the state of Massachusetts and your employer has a commercial account with The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod, you can sign up for a checking account to earn a $25 Bonus. To earn the bonus simply open a checking account of your choosing and set up either direct deposit or bill pay. Then the $25 will be deposited into your new account within 30 days of the 60 day qualification period if qualifications are met. It’s really that simple! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: This is a bank at work program, therefore your employer must be partnered with this bank in order for you to participate.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in learning about what else The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod has to offer then you are in luck! There is currently a $100 Checking Promotion going on which expires on October 31, 2017 so check it out!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
TCBCC $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod Printout PDF
- Account Type: MyMobile Checking, MyFree Checking, CapeLife Checking, NOW Checking
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10- $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0- $15, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing in order to qualify
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn TCBCC $25 Bonus:
- Visit the The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod website or branch and open a new qualifying checking account.
- To qualify, your employer must have a partnership with The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod.
- Set up one direct deposit or online bill pay within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Then the $25 will be deposited into your new account within 30 days of the 60 day qualification period if qualifications are met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- MyMobile Checking: Avoid the $5 fee by receiving one direct deposit or completing one mobile deposit during your monthly statement cycle.
- MyFree Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- CapeLife Checking: Avoid the $15 monthly fee by having a combined monthly average relationship balance of $15,000.
- NOW Checking: Avoid the $5 fee by having a $1,000 balance OR by establishing a direct deposit.
Earn a $25 bonus from The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod when you open a brand new qualifying checking account. Once you set up an account with either direct deposit or bill pay, you should be eligible for the offer. Keep in mind that the bonus is only available to customers who have an employer who has a commercial account with The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod. Also, if you have any information such as if this is a hard or soft pull then don’t forget to leave us a comment! We love hearing back from you. Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking and access to J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.
Leave a Reply