Come take a look at The County Federal Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers for Checking and Savings Account here!
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you open a new Checking Account and meet the requirements below.
Table of Contents
About The County Federal Credit Union Promotions
The County Federal Credit Union was originally organized as Loring Federal Credit Union in 1956 to serve military and civilians that worked at Loring Air Force Base. A name change to The County Federal Credit Union would take place in 1983 to better represent the communities the credit union was serving.
While The County Federal Credit Union does have checking, savings, money market, and Certificate of Deposit (CD) rates. They cannot compete against the best Bank rates and CD rates provided by online banks.
|Eligibility:The County Federal Credit Union’s field of membership is open to any person living, working or worshipping, and immediate family members of members, in communities throughout Aroostook, Penobscot, and Piscataquis Counties. Check out who meet the membership qualifications.|
The County Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Earn $100 bonus from The County Federal Credit Union when you open a new Checking account and complete the requirements.
- Account Type: Share/Draft checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $200
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date listed)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new personal share draft/checking account with The County Federal Credit Union with a minimum deposit of $200.00
- Establish a recurring electronic direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, or government benefit (such as social security) from member’s employer or the government within 60 days of opening the personal share draft/checking account.
- Maintain membership in good standing for 90 days
- Mobile and Online Banking
- Debit Card
- Fraud and overdraft protection
- There are no monthly fees with this account.
- Membership in good standing requires that all account balances associated with the account holder’s Social Security Number must remain at or above the required minimum balance (see Rate & Fee Schedule for minimum balance requirements); and any loan associated with an account owner’s Social Security Number must not be past due (no more than 29 days past the Payment Due Date).
- Cannot be combined with any other checking offers.
- Offer valid [date tbd] and subject to change or be discontinued without notice.
Lastly, be sure you check out The County Federal Credit Union to learn more about the fantastic $100 bonus. This promotion is fantastic for new account members, with a variety of features and easy to complete requirements, I recommend this deal if it triggers a soft pull.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if this promotion triggered a soft pull! We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated The County Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.