You are making money with app-o-rama and bank-o-rama. What other “offensive strategies” to increase your side income? If you have the time, I suggest to do the followings for more money.
- Build a website like mine
- Free random money
- Test drive
- Freebies 1, Freebies 2, and Freebies 3
Of course, the best tip I can give you is to check my website often for more ways to make money.
My final advice is to get your “defensive strategies” game to the maximum level. Don’t worry about being called “frugal” and stop trying to “keep up with the Jones.” If you want to change your current situation, you must be proactive with the tips below on “defensive strategies.”
- Call your credit card companies to lower your interest rate
- Cancel your cell phone plan and join SERO
- Play the internet Comcast game
- Get cheap a$$ groceries
- Plan your children financial future
- Learn to shop cheaply
- Get Sunrocket for a home phone
- Get the best car insurance
- Invest for your future
- Lower your medical bills and get free money with prescription transfer game
- Buy Gas at 10% off
- Buying gift cards at 20% off for major retailers
The last thing I will mention is that no matter how old you are, what your situation in life or financial status is, you can always go back to school for a higher paying salary. If you only have a GED, well go to a technical school or trade school. Just a Bachelors degree? then look into a Masters program. Look ahead with other job opportunities and career advancement!