For residents of Arkansas, The First National Bank of Mifflintown is offering members a chance to refer their friends and family earn a $50 Referral Bonus! To get the bonus, you must spread the word of The First National Bank of Mifflintown to your friends & family by sharing your referral link, once they sign up through this link, they will also receive a $50 bonus. The Free checking account includes free Kasasa Cash, free Kasasa Cash Back, free Kasasa Tunes. With only $25 Deposit to Open, there is absolutely no monthly service charge!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
- Sign up Offer
- The First National Bank of Mifflintown Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account using the current members referral link.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Bonus:
- Open a new Free Checking account from The First National Bank of Mifflintown.
- Create your referral link (here).
- Refer a friend or family member with your referral link.
- Have them open a new checking account.
- You AND your referrer will receive a $50 Amazon.com gift card bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a The First National Bank of Mifflintown, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Introduce a friend or family member to the advantages of The First National Bank of Mifflintown, have them sign up for a new checking account through your referral link. Once that is done, you BOTH share the rewards and each receive a $50 Amazon.com gift card bonus! Easy as that! Remember, the more you refer, the more you earn, so get started today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.