For residents of Oklahoma, The First National Bank & Trust Co is offering a $50 bonus for opening a new Oneup Account.
You spoke. They listened! The First National Bank & Trust Co’s new Oneup Account meant for young people learning financial independence. This new account offers adjustable interest earned on deposits up to $10,000, no minimum balance required to earn interest, no monthly service charge if you use your standard FNBT debit card 10 times per month, and more! Also earn a $25 restaurant gift card for referrals who open a new deposit account!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Bank Account Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- The First National Bank & Trust Co Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5 service charge if your account has less than 10 debit card transactions.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Receive Bonus:
- Open a Oneup from The First National Bank & Trust Co.
- Receive a $50 bonus reward after 180 days of account opening.
- Additionally, you can receive a $25 restaurant gift card for referrals!
If you live in Oklahoma, check out this offer from The First National Bank & Trust Co. To earn your $50 bonus all you have to do is open a new Oneup Account and provide valid email address. There are no minimum balance required to earn benefits, ATM fees waived, and up to 6 transactions per month at ATMs not owned by FNBT. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers up to 100,000 bonus points. Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open, plus 50,000 more bonus points after spending $12,000 total on purchases in the first 12 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• NEW! Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.