For residents of Oklahoma, The First National Bank & Trust Co is offering a $50 bonus for opening a new Oneup Account.
You spoke. They listened! The First National Bank & Trust Co’s new Oneup Account meant for young people learning financial independence. This new account offers adjustable interest earned on deposits up to $10,000, no minimum balance required to earn interest, no monthly service charge if you use your standard FNBT debit card 10 times per month, and more! Also earn a $25 restaurant gift card for referrals who open a new deposit account!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $270 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $225 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market: Earn 1.30% APY when you open a CIT Bank Money Market Account with only a minimum opening deposit of $100. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees, 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle and also People Pay service which allows you to send money to almost anyone by providing their email address or phone number. Apply Now---CIT Bank MMA Review|
Bank Account Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- The First National Bank & Trust Co Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5 service charge if your account has less than 10 debit card transactions.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Receive Bonus:
- Open a Oneup from The First National Bank & Trust Co.
- Receive a $50 bonus reward after 180 days of account opening.
- Additionally, you can receive a $25 restaurant gift card for referrals!
If you live in Oklahoma, check out this offer from The First National Bank & Trust Co. To earn your $50 bonus all you have to do is open a new Oneup Account and provide valid email address. There are no minimum balance required to earn benefits, ATM fees waived, and up to 6 transactions per month at ATMs not owned by FNBT. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
You'll earn 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases; 1x point on all other purchases. You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.