If you’re a resident of Oklahoma, The First State Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at First State Bank. To earn the bonus you must have the new member open a new Totally Free Checking, Preferred Interest Checking, or Preferred Senior Checking account with a $100 opening deposit. Then the reward will be deposited into the account after the account has been open for at least 60 days. If you are interested in what First State Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB222 by 06/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
The First State Bank $100 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $100
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Totally Free Checking, Preferred Interest Checking, Preferred Senior Checking
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0- $12.
- Additional Requirements: You must be a new customer.
- Closing Account Fee: Have the account open and in good standing for 60 days.
How to Earn The First State Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to The First State Bank
- Have your friend open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements below.
- Once the requirements are met, you will both earn $100.
- The new member must open a new Totally Free Checking, Preferred Interest Checking, or Preferred Senior Checking account with a $100 opening deposit.
- Then the reward will be deposited into the account after the account has been open for at least 60 days.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a The First State Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $100 bonus when you refer someone to The First State Bank. The referred member will need to follow and meet the requirements explained above. If you have any experiences with this bank then make sure to drop us a comment down below. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.