If you’re a resident of Oklahoma, The First State Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at First State Bank. To earn the bonus you must have the new member open a new Totally Free Checking, Preferred Interest Checking, or Preferred Senior Checking account with a $100 opening deposit. Then the reward will be deposited into the account after the account has been open for at least 60 days. If you are interested in what First State Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
The First State Bank $100 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $100
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Totally Free Checking, Preferred Interest Checking, Preferred Senior Checking
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0- $12.
- Additional Requirements: You must be a new customer.
- Closing Account Fee: Have the account open and in good standing for 60 days.
How to Earn The First State Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to The First State Bank
- Have your friend open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements below.
- Once the requirements are met, you will both earn $100.
- The new member must open a new Totally Free Checking, Preferred Interest Checking, or Preferred Senior Checking account with a $100 opening deposit.
- Then the reward will be deposited into the account after the account has been open for at least 60 days.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a The First State Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $100 bonus when you refer someone to The First State Bank. The referred member will need to follow and meet the requirements explained above. If you have any experiences with this bank then make sure to drop us a comment down below. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.