For residents of Connecticut and Massachusetts, The Polish National Credit Union is offering you up to a $100 bonus when you first open a Perks Checking account with a $25 opening deposit. To earn another $25, you must open a new Statement Savings Account or Money Marketing Savings Account. Then for another $50 bonus you must set up a direct deposit. Once the requirements are met you will earn your $100 bonus. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: Membership is attained by making a $25 deposit into a savings account and is open to individuals of all nationalities who live, work or attend school in Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire Counties in the state of Massachusetts and Hartford, Litchfield and Tolland Counties in the state of Connecticut.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
The Polish National Credit Union $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- The Polish National Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Perks Checking
- Availability: CT, MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be a qualifying member in order to qualify.
- Household Limit: 1 per account
- Closing Account Fee: Any amounts credited per this offer will be deducted from the accounts closed within 12 months of account opening date.
Earn The Polish National Credit Union $100 Bonus:
- Open a Perks Checking account from The Polish National Credit Union with a $25 opening minimum deposit to earn the initial $25 bonus.
- For an additional $25 bonus you must open a new Statement Savings Account or Money Marketing Savings Account.
- Then for another $50 bonus you must set up a direct deposit.
- Once the requirements are met you will earn your $100 bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Perks Checking: A service fee of $5.00 will be charged each month if you require paper statements.
Make sure you check out The Polish National Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.