Interested in earning cash back shopping online along with your credit card cash back rewards? A great portal for cash back shopping is TopCashBack. They have partnered with thousands of retailers and offer outstanding savings opportunities to consumers.
Similar to other popular cash back sites (we like Rakuten), it really is a legitimate way to earn some cash back that you normally wouldn’t be able to get. This will redirect you to a regular online shopping site that is a partner, and will share commission with you.
Exclusive for Hustlermoneyblog readers, they are also offering a $15 sign-up bonus upon earning $10 in cash back. Offer expires December 31, 2021! This is a limited time promotion so I highly recommend to sign up if you have never been a TopCashBack member. Sign up today!
(Visit TopCashBack for more details)
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
What is TopCashBack?
TopCashback started out in 2005 as a cash back rebate site that only serviced the U.K, but expanded to the United States in 2011. While the American cash back rebate space was already crowded, TopCashback has taken on the more established websites, like Ebates, and become a real competitor for helping people save money on their online shopping.
How Does TopCashBack Work?
Like other Cashback rebate websites, TopCashback works by you signing up for an account, logging in, and using their website to click over to other merchant websites (Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, etc.). TopCashback has set up relationships where they get paid for sending traffic to these different online retailers.
- Step 1: Sign Up. Join up and input all your personal info. It’s for free!
- Step 2: Browse. Start browsing their preferred partner links, where you can buy pretty much anything from accommodations to clothing, from car rentals to office space. They really do have a wide variety, with great cash back options.
- Step 3: Shop. Then decide where you want to shop and get spending.
- Step 4: Earn Cash back. The way it works is the preferred partner or retailer with TopCashback, pays them commission, and they in turn, pay you the commission in the form of cash back. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.
Instead of keeping all the money for themselves, they send 100% of the cash back percentage to our members, the person who clicked on their link. This presents all of us with options for getting a discount on almost any purchase we make online
How Can You Get Free Stuff?
Through TopCashback, you can actually earn some free stuff. Essentially, you get paid to shop. If you time it correctly, you can get 100% cash back on your spend which equals a completely free purchase.
Just like all other things that will eventually reward you, such as an exercise program, eating plan, the hours of studying, or that patient that’s waiting for that phone to ring, you must allow TopCashback to work its magic.
Try your best to form the habit of shopping only on TopCashback’s site to make sure you can get cash back through all your purchases. Alternatively, if you can’t find the store you’re looking for, send a message to the customers service team and see if you can get them to add the supplier to their list.
Their Expansive Categories
- Travel (whether you are a frequent traveler or just the ad-hoc kind of guy, TopCashback offers you discounts and coupons on all travel related spend, such as, flights, accommodation, car rentals, resorts, cruises, and travel insurance.)
- Electronics (such as home appliances, mobile phones and gadgets, computers, cameras, and home theatre systems)
- Entertainment (this includes event tickets, books, videos, magazines, and music)
- Wireless (here you will find all telecom options from the biggest names in the industry)
- Health (from looking after your skin to getting that body into shape, the Health section of TopCashback has such a wide variety, you will be wondering which to choose)
- Fashion (for the ladies, the men, the kids, and everyone in between, TopCashback has many retailers just waiting for you to log in and spend, and of course, save)
- And even more shopping options, such as food, babies, toys and games, goods for your office, options for your upcoming wedding, and even flowers
How Do You Get Paid?
You would have to set up your account or card details beforehand, when signing up, and the cash back will be paid into that captured account when you click on the Payout button.
- Log in
- Click Account at the top of the page
- Click Payout
If you have chosen to have your cash paid out into one of the preferred other payout options, as mentioned above, then you may receive a bonus. Amazon’s is around 2.5%, but sometimes 5% is an option.
Payout times vary based on the retailer and can take anywhere from several weeks to several months. So, if you were planning on using that money for something urgent, plan it out in advance rather. And, if you are earning loads of cash back, then plan a rolling payout ( i.e. every 2 weeks, so that you are assured of money hitting your account regularly).
TopCashBack Pros & Cons
Because each store does have some excluded items, it might be a good idea before you shop at your favorite stores on TopCashBack to look through the exclusions list for the store you’re shopping at before you make your purchases.
- Payout Bonus. TopCashback wants you to cash in on your cash back, so they have provided 3 ways you can do this, and on Amazon.com you will earn 3% extra of your cash back on top too. These payout options are:
- TopCashback Coupon Codes. TopCashback has gone out and sourced the coolest coupons from most of the top merchants. This way, when you buy on their site, you simply pop the coupon code in. You will also earn cash back and save at the same time.
- Mobile. If you’re on the go mostly, download their mobile app and purchase no matter where you are in the world. Get access to your account instantly
How To Join TopCashBack?
TopCashBack, one of the premier cash back shopping networks, is offering an exclusive $15 sign-up bonus to HMB readers upon earning $10 in cash back.
- Sign up for a TopCashBack account which is free, simple, & easy to join.
- Become a member today and earn a HMB reader exclusive bonus! On top of that, you’re able to earn $10 referrals by referring your family/friends!
- Log into your account and grab your referral link, then post it on all social media, email, etc.
- They must shop through TopCashBack at your favorite online stores and earn at least $10 payable cash back rewards threshold.
- TopCashBack will send you the $10 referral bonus.
Once they have an account with TopCashBack, they can refer your friends and family to earn more cash back. TopCashBack has great cash back rates for many online merchants so you wouldn’t have a problem meeting this requirement.
TopCashBack is a legitimate website that gives you the opportunity to earn even more rewards either without credit card cash back rewards or used to stack cash back on your credit card’s cash back! I’ve been using TopCashBack for a couple of years now and they have the highest cashback rate for online shopping.
Depending on how much you shop, this service could save you quite a bit of money. If you’re a heavy online shopper, you could save hundreds to thousands of dollars each year. Not every online store earns the same commission rate. However, when you click the link to shop, it will be very obvious how much cash back you will receive.
They even have the highest rate guarantee to match the top six cashback shopping portals (Befrugal, Rakuten (Ebates), Extrabux, FatWallet, Mr Rebates, & Shopathome). Utilize this limited time TopCashBack which is free to join with the highest cashback rates.
This is a fantastic rebate site that offers cash back when you shop online from their huge selection of merchants. Furthermore, you earn cashback and discounts at over 4,000 merchants with no fees and no catches.
If you like these cash back offers, visit our full list of the Best Cash Back Portals for more information about the best portal to use with which retailer! Furthermore, for current offers, check out our list of the latest TopCashBack promotions!
If you have not signed up for any cash back shopping portals, you can use CashbackMonitor to compare rates by various cash back sites to help narrow down the best portal for you. Each portal may receive higher or lower rates so you can use each interchangeably to ensure you the best return rates.
(Visit TopCashBack for more details)
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|