Are you familiar with Total Rewards? You can basically earn and redeem Reward Credits at more than 40 resorts and casinos around the world! The Total Rewards® Visa® Credit Card can help you earn quick and easy credits, especially with the sign up bonus. It features the opportunity to earn 10,000 Reward Credits Bonus after spending a total of $750 outside of a Total Rewards destination in the first 90 days. In addition, cardholder can earn can earn up to 5X Reward Credits for every $1 spent at Total Rewards resorts and casinos and on sport, concert, and show tickets near you through TR Live Event, 2X Reward Credits for every $1 spent on airlines, gas, and groceries, and 1X Reward Credits everywhere else Visa is accepted. All of these bonuses with no annual fee which is always a great thing to look for in a card. Continue reading below if you are interested in the Total Rewards® Visa® Credit Card.
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Table of Contents
Total Rewards Visa Credit Card Summary:
- Earn 10,000 Reward Credits after spending a total of $750 outside of a Total Rewards destination within the first 90 days of being approved
- Earn 5X Rewards Credit for every $1 spent at Total Rewards resorts and casinos* and on sport, concert, and show tickets near you through TR Live Events
- Earn 2X Rewards Credit for every $1 spent on airlines, gas, and groceries
- Earn 1X Rewards Credit for every $1 everywhere else Visa is accepted
- Reward Credits do not expire when you make a purchase on your Total Rewards Visa Card every 6 months.
- No foreign transaction fees
- No Annual Fee
Why You Should Apply for This Card:
- Platinum Upgrade: Purchase must be made within 90 days of approval date. Upgrade to Platinum after first purchase may take up to 30 days to be processed and reflected in Total Rewards account. Cardholders spending $5,000 in each calendar year will maintain Platinum Status for the following year. Only Total Rewards Visa Accounts in good standing will be upgraded
- VIP Access Pass: Must apply and be approved for the Total Rewards Visa Card and spend $10,000 in current calendar year. Redemption information will be sent out via email within 90 days of reaching spend threshold, email address required to be on file with Total Rewards account. VIP access expires one year from date of VIP card issuance. Participating outlets are subject to change. Subject to availability and blackout dates. Must be 21 or older.
- One Buffet Pass: For new cardholders only. First purchase must be made within 90 days of approval. Offer valid for six months from first purchase. Receive one buffet pass, excluding any taxes and state fees per approved Visa Card. Passes have no cash value, cannot be reused or transferred. Blackout periods and holiday periods are excluded. Upgrade fee applies to the Bacchanal® Buffet at Caesars Palace. Excludes the Buffet of Buffets®. Buffet passes can be picked up at any Total Rewards Center.
- Total Rewards DiningEarn: 3x Reward Credits when you use your Total Rewards Rewards Visa Credit Card to dine at over 11,000 participating restaurants
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Those of you who are looking to earn easy reward credit, consider signing up for the Total Rewards® Visa® Credit Card. There is no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees so you can travel without worrying. You will get a sign up offer of 10,000 Reward Credits after spending a total of $750 outside of a Total Rewards destination within the first 90 days of account opening. Not only that but you can get up to 5X reward points on select purchases. We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee