Available nationwide, US Bank is having a $250 bonus promotion at participating branches when you open a new customer Checking account before November 30, 2018. (YMMV)
To earn this bonus, you must be a new customer and open a new Platinum or Easy Checking account with the unique promo code you received. Once you have completed, you must deposit $1,000 within 60 days. Also, some benefits that you’ll receive from opening this account is free online banking, mobile banking, thousands of ATMs ready to use, and mobile deposit.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank. Be sure to take advantage as soon as you can, there’s not much time left! See our full list of U.S Bank Promotions for $75, $100, & $200.
Editor Note: There is no specific link to the promotion. The offer was received through mail by one of our readers.
Credit goes to Ben for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
US Bank $250 Bonus Information:
- There is no direct link to the offer, please see the flyer
- U.S. Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Platinum Checking, Easy Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $6.95- 19.95 (Waive-able)
- Additional Requirements: You must provide the receipt as proof of your purchases using your card.
- Household Limit: None Listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
- Charlies Schwab
- Tech CU
How to Earn US Bank Bonus:
- Open a Platinum or Easy Checking account from US Bank with a minimum deposit of $25 by November 30, 2018.
- Deposit $1,000 or more within 60 days of account opening.
- Once you complete the requirements, the bonus will be deposited into your account within 60 days.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Platinum Checking Package- To avoid the $19.95 maintenance fee you must:
- Have online statements
- And additionally:
- $25,000 in combined personal deposits, investments, and/or credit balances
- A relationship with U.S. Bank Trust Services
- Easy Checking: 6.95, can be waived if you complete one of the following:
- Combined monthly direct deposits totaling $1000
- Average account balance of $1,500.
Make sure you check out US Bank to learn more about the $250 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $250 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.