For individuals nationwide, UFB Direct is offering a rather generous 1.00% APY when you sign up and qualify for a new Premium Money Market Account. Continue reading to learn more about UFB Direct.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
About UFB Direct Premium Money Market Account
UFB Direct serves customers nationwide through a variety of products to better your financial needs. With industry leading savings rates and low fees, you are able to get the most out of your financial investments.
Being an online bank, you are also to avoid the hassle of a brick and mortar bank while obtaining fantastic benefits and one of the highest savings rates in the country.
I’ll review UFB Direct Premium Money Market Account below.
UFB Direct Premium MMA 1.00% APY
Residents nationwide can earn an industry-leading 1.00% APY with a Direct Premium Money Market Account when you have met the deposit requirement.
- Account Type: Premium Money Market Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Options: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $10, waived by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $5,000
(Visit UFB Direct for more details)
UFB Direct ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How To Earn Rate
- Open a Premium Money Market account from UFB Direct with an opening deposit of $5,000.
- Input your info:
- A Social Security Number
- A valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID
- A valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Fund the account:
- Transfer new funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.00 to avoid the monthly $10 service fee.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Signing up is fast and easy with UFB Direct
- Interest is compounded daily
- Opening deposit easily waives the $10 monthly fee
- Free services such as their money management tool, mobile deposit, and bill pay
- Free limited check writing privileges
- FDIC insures your funds to the maximum allowable limit
UFB Direct is offer a great APY rate, with interest compounded daily, for customers that are interested in opening a money market account.
The account offers many great features such as the earning potential in a savings account while offering the flexibility of free limited check writing privileges.
Alternatively, you may be interested in learning more about the UFB Direct High Yield Savings account.
Check back often to see the latest info on UFB Direct Premium Money Market Account.