For individuals nationwide, UFB Direct is offering 1.66% APY when you sign up and qualify for a new Money Market Account. Continue reading to learn more about UFB Direct.
Table of Contents
UFB Money Market Account
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Options: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $10, waived by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $5,000
(Visit UFB Direct for more details)
UFB Direct ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How To Earn Rate
- Open a Money Market account from UFB Direct with an opening deposit of $5,000.
- Input your info:
- A Social Security Number
- A valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID
- A valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Fund the account:
- Transfer new funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.00 to avoid the monthly $10 service fee.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn up to 1.66% APY*.
- No monthly maintenance fees with a $5,000.00 balance, otherwise fee is $10.00 per month.
- No minimum deposit required to open an account.
- Access your funds 24/7 with easy-to-use digital banking tools.
- The UFB Money Market offers the security of a savings account with check-writing privileges.
UFB Direct is offer a great APY rate, with interest compounded daily, for customers that are interested in opening a money market account.
The account offers many great features such as the earning potential in a savings account while offering the flexibility of free limited check writing privileges.
Alternatively, you may be interested in learning more about the UFB Direct High Yield Savings account.
Check back often to see the latest info on UFB Direct Money Market Account.