Find the most up-to-date United Community Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus for opening a new checking account and meeting the requirements.
Table of Contents
About United Community Bank Promotions
United Community Bank (GA) is headquartered in Blairsville and is the 3rd largest bank in the state of Georgia. It is also the 105th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1950 and as of June of 2021, it had grown to 2,434 employees at 154 locations. If you aren’t a resident in these areas, take a look at our list of bank bonuses found nationwide for more fitting offers.
- Availability: GA, NC, SC, TN (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 061112843
- Customer Service: 706-245-2151
United Community Bank can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however, they do not provide the best Savings or CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of some of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
United Community Bank $200 Checking Bonus (Expired)
United Community Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: GA, NC, SC, TN
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250+
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account, see below on how to avoid
- Closing Account Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Open a new United Checking, United Checking for 55+ or United Signature Checking by November 30, 2021 at a United Community Bank branch or online at ucbi.com/checking200.
- Promo code must be presented at account opening and is non-transferrable.
- Must use promo code Checking200
- Digital Banking
- Debit Cards
- Overdraft Protection
- Direct Deposits
- Stop Payments
- United Checking: $8, unless enrolled in eStatements and direct deposit
- United Signature Checking: $25, waiveable
- United Checking for 55+: There are no monthly service fees
- RECEIVE $200 WITH UNITED CHECKING, UNITED CHECKING FOR 55+ OR UNITED SIGNATURE CHECKING.
- Customers must qualify for the account, make the required minimum opening deposit, and have met the following criteria by the end of an initial 90-day qualification period in order to receive the $200 welcome offer: 1) Receive cumulative direct deposits of at least $2,000 which includes salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular recurring monthly income. Internal account transfers, deposits made at banking locations, by mobile deposits and ATM deposits do not qualify as a direct deposit.; AND 2) complete 10 or more debit card purchases. Transactions must post to the account within the 90-day qualification period. ATM withdrawals do not qualify. Monthly service charges and other miscellaneous fees may apply.
If you are interested, be sure you check out United Community Bank. There are definitely better offers out there so check them out here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to comment below! We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated United Community Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.