For residents of AR, IN, MI, NC, NV, and OH, if you need a new checking account with no monthly fees or no minimum balance requirements, you may want to open a checking account with United Federal Credit Union because it will give you the opportunity to earn a $50 cash bonus. You can also participate in their referral program and earn an extra $500 cash if you refer 10 friends or family members.
Hurry on in today to get started, because this offer is only available for a limited time. Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid through our Rewards Program.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Table of Contents
United Federal Credit Union Account Information:
- Direct Link to Offer
- United Federal Credit Union Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Convenience, Interest Plus, and Platinum Plus Checking account
- Availability: AR, IN, MI, NC, NV, OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0 – Convenience & Interest Plus Checking, $5 – Platinum Plus Checking
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn United Federal Credit Union Bonus:
- Complete your information in the United Federal Credit Union registration form and click GO!
- Open a new checking account.
- Complete these following requirements within 60 days:
- Have one recurring payroll or government direct deposit of at least $250 AND
- Complete ten (10) signature debit card transactions
- Process and delivery of Rewards Card may take 4-6 weeks once conditions are met.
If you live in AR, IN, MI, NC, NV, or OH, get a $50 bonus at the United Federal Credit Union when you open a checking account. If all requirements are met, a $50 Visa Rewards Card will be delivered to you within 4 to 6 weeks once all the conditions are met. If you qualify, hurry in and get started on your bonus today! If not, see our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 60,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.