For current and former customers who were subject to propane gas rationing between 2013 and 2014, you are eligible for a potential award from the United Propane Gas Rationing Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the company improperly rationed the distribution of gas to Kentucky residents during the winter of 2013 and 2014. United Propane Gas denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 10th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
United Propane Gas’s Lawsuit:
- United Propane Gas Rationing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: October 10th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: All residential customers who purchased a 2013-2014 ‘PRE PURCHASE ‘PREBUY KEEPFULL’ GAS SUPPLY AGREEMENT’ from United Propane Gas, Inc. or any of its affiliates that was intended to cover the fall and winter of 2013-2014.
- Estimated Amount: $75 to $150
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: Purcell v. United Propane Gas Inc., Case No. 14-CI-00729, in the Commonwealth of Kentucky 2nd Judicial Circuit – Division II McCracken County
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the United Propane Gas Rationing Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 10th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For current and former customers who were subject to propane gas rationing between 2013 and 2014, then you are eligible for a potential award from the United Propane Gas Rationing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the company improperly rationed the distribution of gas to Kentucky residents during the winter of 2013 and 2014. So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 10th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! If you’d like to save money, be sure to go check out our other blogs at HMB!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.99% - 26.74%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.