University Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Utah up to a $40 bonus when you get an A.
To earn the bonus, all you have to do is bring your end of semester/term grades into any University Credit Union branch location. For every A you make you get $5, up to 8 A letter grades. With the personal checking account, you can enjoy features such as Visa debit card, online banking and unlimited bill pay, mobile banking with mobile check deposit, and so much more!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: Work, live, go to school, worship or volunteer in Salt Lake County. Or do you have an immediate family member who is a member of University Credit Union
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
University Federal Credit Union $40 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- University Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: UT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn University Federal Credit Union $40 Bonus
- Have a University Federal Credit Union checking account.
- Bring your end of semester/term grades into any University Credit Union branch location.
- Bonus will be put into your account within 24 hours.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Checking: None listed.
Make sure you check out University Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $40 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $40 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account