Find an updated list of University of Michigan Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a bonuses that range from $100 when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About University of Michigan Credit Union Promotions
UMCU is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It was established in 1954 with just 12 members and $9 in assets. Today, UMCU has more than 100,000 members and more than $950 million in assets. If you are not from the Michigan area, then you can see all our nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 272476543
- Customer Service: 734-662-8200
While they have generous bonuses, University of Michigan Credit Union doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the University of Michigan Credit Union Promotions below.
Editor’s Note: University of Michigan Credit Union is affiliated with Eastern Michigan Credit Union, who is also currently offering the same bonus.
University of Michigan Credit Union $100 Bonus
University of Michigan Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open new Checking/Saving account.
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100 into checking and $5 for savings
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Expires March 31, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a regular share savings account with a $5 deposit and the basic checking account by March 31, 2020
- Make at least 10 purchases using your debit card within the first 60 days of the account opening date
- Account must remain open for at least 60 days
- Online Banking
- Mobile app to manage your account
- VISA Debit card
- Free eStatements
- Overdraft protection
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Offer is available to new members who do not have an existing or prior account with UMCU.
- You must open a regular share savings account with a $5 deposit and the basic checking account between March 9 through March 31, 2020.
- Once the offer criteria is met, the bonus will be deposited into your basic checking account within 30 days of meeting the above requirements.
University of Michigan University Credit Union is offering great promotions with easy requirements. With services such as online banking, you can sure your money is secure. Be sure to apply for these while you still can today!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Finally, remember to check back at this page for updated University of Michigan Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply