Check out the most updated Univest promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, residents of Pennsylvania have a chance to earn a $150 bonus through the Perks@Work Program.
Table of Contents
About Univest Promotions
Univest was established in 1876 and strives to be the best integrated financial solutions provider in the market. They are the 10th largest bank in Pennsylvania and now have 47 locations.
We will review the current Univest promotions below.
Univest $150 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: 12 months, $20
- Household Limit: None
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To qualify for the $150 bonus you must open and be approved for a new personal checking account at any Univest financial center or online at univest.net with an initial deposit of funds coming from a source other than Univest Bank and Trust Co. or one of its affiliates.
- To receive this offer online you must enter promo code PAW at the time of application or when opening an account at a financial center you must mention that you are part of the Perks@Work program.
- To qualify for the $150 bonus you must open and be approved for a new personal checking account at any Univest financial center with an initial deposit of funds coming from a source other than Univest Bank and Trust Co. or one of its affiliates.
- To receive this offer when opening an account at a financial center you must mention that you are part of the Perks@Work program.
- Bonus will be deposited into the new checking account 90 days after account opening.
- Account must be open and in good standing at time of bonus payment and remain open for a minimum of 12 months to avoid a $20 early closing fee.
- Offer is subject to change without notice and is not available to existing Univest checking account customers or employees of Univest Financial Corporation and its affiliates.
- Bonus is subject to 1099INT reporting for year in which received.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Basic Checking: None
- Cash Rewards Checking: None
- Relationship Checking: $5, $10,000 average ledger balance to avoid fee
- Business Analysis Checking: $26
- Business Advantage Checking: $25 (waived when minimum balance is maintained), $15,000 daily ledger balance
- Small Business Checking: None
Residents of Pennsylvania should check out these promotions to find an easy way to get $150 when you meet the requirements. If you are an employer and looking to expand your employees’ benefits, here is a good program to look into!
Feel free to comment and let us know about your experience. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Univest can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, and while they provide somewhat competitive Savings and CD rates. You should take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
*Check back on this page for updated Univest promotions, bonuses, and offers.