Check out the most updated Univest promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, residents of Pennsylvania have a chance to earn a $150 bonus through the [email protected] Program.
Table of Contents
About Univest Promotions
Univest was established in 1876 and strives to be the best integrated financial solutions provider in the market. They are the 10th largest bank in Pennsylvania and now have 47 locations where you can grab at other great bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current Univest promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Univest $150 Checking Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know!
- Opening Deposit: Yes, amount not listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Additional Requirements: Keep in mind to qualify for this bonus, you must be an employee of an employer that banks with Univest.
- Closing Account Fee: Checking account must remain open for a minimum of 12 months or you will be required to pay a fee of $20.
(No expiration date)
How To Earn $150 Bonus
- To qualify for the $150 bonus you must open and be approved for a new personal checking account at any Univest financial center or online at univest.net with an initial deposit of funds coming from a source other than Univest Bank and Trust Co. or one of its affiliates.
- To receive this offer online you must enter promo code PAW at the time of application or when opening an account at a financial center you must mention that you are part of the [email protected] program.
- 24/7 access to online and mobile banking
- Free online bill pay with the ability to pay a person
- Debit card for everyday purchases
- 0.25% loan rate discount
- Gold Checking Account: $5 fee, waived if: $10,000 daily minimum balance combined in related checking, savings, money market or CD/IRA balances
- Blue Checking Account: no fees
- Bonus will be deposited into the new checking account 90 days after account opening.
- Account must be open and in good standing at the time of bonus payment and remain open for a minimum of 12 months to avoid a $20 early closing fee.
- Offer is subject to change without notice and is not available to exist Univest checking account customers or employees of Univest Financial Corporation and its affiliates.
- Bonus is subject to 1099INT reporting for a year in which received.
Residents of Pennsylvania should check out these promotions to find an easy way to get $150 when you meet the requirements. If you are an employer and looking to expand your employees’ benefits, here is a good program to look into!
Feel free to comment and let us know about your experience. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Univest promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.