If you are a resident of Pennsylvania, then today just might be your lucky day! Univest is offering you a chance to earn a $25 bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Univest to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account with an initial deposit of funds coming from a source other than Univest or Valley Green Bank, a Division of Univest Bank and Trust Co. and establish a recurring direct deposit or set up Online Bill Pay within 90 calendar days of initial account opening. Once all of the following requirements are met, you will earn the $25 bonus! Start referring today!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You will have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Earn up to $300 bonus & earn 1.85% APY on your funds - a top tier, competitive APY on your money. One of the top savings rates, CIT Savings Builder help you build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 deposit per month or maintain a balance of $25k or more to earn their highest interest rate.
Apply Now---CIT Savings Builder Review
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.75% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
Univest Account Information:
- Refer Now
- Univest Bonus Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see how to avoid fees below.
- Additional Requirements: Keep in mind to qualify for this bonus, you must be an employee of an employer that banks with Univest.
- Closing Account Fee: Checking account must remain open for a minimum of 12 months or you will be required to pay a fee of $20.
How To Earn Univest Bonus:
- Keep in mind to qualify for this bonus, you must be an employee of an employer that banks with Univest. Also, you have to have an account and bank with Univest as well. You can refer your coworkers or family members.
- Open up a new personal checking account with Univest, if you haven’t already.
- Next, spread the word of Univest to your friends, coworkers, and family members.
- Your referee must then open up a new personal checking account with an initial deposit of funds coming from a source other than Univest or Valley Green Bank, a Division of Univest Bank and Trust Co. AND
- Establish a recurring direct deposit of government, payroll, annuity or pension checks or set up Univest Online Bill Pay AND
- Make 3 separate bill payments to 3 different vendors per month for 3 months within 90 calendar days of initial account opening.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn the $25 Bonus within 90 days of meeting the requirements.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Gold Checking Account: $5 fee, waived if: $10,000 daily minimum balance combined in related checking, savings, money market or CD/IRA balances
- Blue Checking Account: no fees
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Univest, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
If you live in Pennsylvania join Univest today to earn a $25 Bonus! Simply spread the word of Univest to your friends and family. Your coworker/family member must then open up a new personal checking account and complete a few requirements. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $25 Bonus! Keep in mind that you must be an employee of an employer whom banks at Univest AND you have to bank with Univest yourself to qualify for the referral bonuses. The more you refer, the more you earn, so get started today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.