Have you ever moved or changed your phone number? You know how much of a hassle it is to update your information with your doctor’s office or insurance or bank.
When those moments arrive, you’ll be happy to know that Chase Bank tries to make the updating process as easy as possible. All you have to do is follow the steps below to change any of your personal info.
For those of you in need of a bank account, check out our review and get a hold of a coupon for the Chase Total Checking® account. For a more Premium option, see our breakdown of the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and get a coupon to apply!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
How to Update Your Personal Information
- Log in to Chase.com
- Locate the “Profile & settings,” tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find the category “Personal details” Click on each section that you want to change as pictured below.
- If you want to change an address, click “Address” and select either:
- Add an address: Click “Add an Address,” then click “Permanent” or “Temporary.” Enter your new information in the fields provided. Use the drop-down list to indicate whether your address is in the United States or an overseas location. Finally, click the bank accounts you want to relate to this address, and click “make this my primary address” if this is your primary location. Click “Save” to submit your changes.
- Change an address: Simply click “Edit.”
- If you want to make changes to a phone number, click “Phone” and choose from:
- Add a phone number: Click “Add a Phone Number” and select “Home,” “Mobile” or “Work.” From there, select whether your number is domestic or international. Then, you can enter your number, and click “make this my primary phone number” if this is your primary phone. Click “Save” to submit your changes.
- Change a phone number: Click “Edit.”
- Remove a phone number: Click “Delete.”
- If you want to make changes to your E-Mail address, click “Email” and choose from:
- Add an e-mail address: Click “Add an E-mail Address” and enter your email address. Click “make this my primary e-mail address” if this is your primary email. Click “Save” to submit your changes.
- Change an e-mail address: Click “Edit.”
- Remove an e-mail address: Click “Delete.”
- Notes: Keep in mind that if you update your email, you will no longer receive emails from your bank from the previous address. Also, if you choose to not receive offers from Chase, this setting may not carry over to your new email.
- Change your personal information and confirm.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
If you follow the simple steps above, you can easily change your personal information with Chase. They have made the process of changing your personal information much simpler with the new updates to their account website.
Now, everything is right in front of you, all on the sidebar. The next time you move or change numbers, you will be totally prepared. If you want to hear about all that Chase has to offer, head to our full list of the latest promotions from Chase Bank for all your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|