Have you ever moved or changed your phone number? You know how much of a hassle it is to update your information with your doctor’s office or insurance or bank.
When those moments arrive, you’ll be happy to know that Chase Bank tries to make the updating process as easy as possible. All you have to do is follow the steps below to change any of your personal info.
For those of you in need of a bank account, check out our review and get a hold of a coupon for the Chase Total Checking® account. For a more Premium option, see our breakdown of the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and get a coupon to apply!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
How to Update Your Personal Information
- Log in to Chase.com
- Locate the “Profile & settings,” tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find the category “Personal details” Click on each section that you want to change as pictured below.
- If you want to change an address, click “Address” and select either:
- Add an address: Click “Add an Address,” then click “Permanent” or “Temporary.” Enter your new information in the fields provided. Use the drop-down list to indicate whether your address is in the United States or an overseas location. Finally, click the bank accounts you want to relate to this address, and click “make this my primary address” if this is your primary location. Click “Save” to submit your changes.
- Change an address: Simply click “Edit.”
- If you want to make changes to a phone number, click “Phone” and choose from:
- Add a phone number: Click “Add a Phone Number” and select “Home,” “Mobile” or “Work.” From there, select whether your number is domestic or international. Then, you can enter your number, and click “make this my primary phone number” if this is your primary phone. Click “Save” to submit your changes.
- Change a phone number: Click “Edit.”
- Remove a phone number: Click “Delete.”
- If you want to make changes to your E-Mail address, click “Email” and choose from:
- Add an e-mail address: Click “Add an E-mail Address” and enter your email address. Click “make this my primary e-mail address” if this is your primary email. Click “Save” to submit your changes.
- Change an e-mail address: Click “Edit.”
- Remove an e-mail address: Click “Delete.”
- Notes: Keep in mind that if you update your email, you will no longer receive emails from your bank from the previous address. Also, if you choose to not receive offers from Chase, this setting may not carry over to your new email.
- Change your personal information and confirm.
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
• Experience a banking relationship that brings you more
• A team dedicated to you
• Banking with fewer fees
• Visit your nearest CPC branch
• Email my upgrade code
• Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
If you follow the simple steps above, you can easily change your personal information with Chase. They have made the process of changing your personal information much simpler with the new updates to their account website.
Now, everything is right in front of you, all on the sidebar. The next time you move or change numbers, you will be totally prepared. If you want to hear about all that Chase has to offer, head to our full list of the latest promotions from Chase Bank for all your banking needs.