For residents of Tennessee, Upper Cumberland Federal Credit Union is offering members to refer their friends and family to earn a $25 Referral Bonus for a limited time!
All your friend has to do is open a Checking account and complete six debit card transaction within 90 days. You must also sign up for one of the following services: loan, direct deposit, E-Statements, or online banking. Refer family & friends and share the Upper Cumberland Federal Credit Union experience! You both will receive $25 when your friend or family member opens an account!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this referral bonus you must first be qualified. If you or your family member live or work in Sweetwater, Uinta, Lincoln, Teton, Carbon, Sublette Counties in Wyoming and Rich, Morgan, Daggett, Summit Counties in Utah.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Upper Cumberland Federal Credit Union Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Upper Cumberland Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Classic Checking, Advance $300 Checking, Advance $600 Checking
- Availability: TN
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
Earn Upper Cumberland Federal Credit Union Bonus
- Refer family & friends and share the Upper Cumberland Federal Credit Union experience!
- Within 90 days, the referee must open a Checking account.
- Complete 6 debit card transaction.
- Sign up for one of the following services: loan, direct deposit, E-Statements, or online banking
- The account must be open and in good standing for the bonus to be given.
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near a Upper Cumberland Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Introduce a friend or family member to the advantages of Upper Cumberland Federal Credit Union, have them sign up for a new checking account. Once that is done, you BOTH share the rewards and each receive a $50 bonus! Easy as that!
Remember, the more you refer, the more you earn, so get started today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs! Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
Leave a Reply