The U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card offers 10,000 bonus FlexPoints after you spend $1,000 in Net Purchases within the first four months of account opening-that’s up to a $200 value.
The card lets you earn 1 FlexPoint per $1 spent on daily purchases and there is no limit to the amount of points you can have. You can redeem your points for merchandise, gift cards, statement credits, and more starting at just 5,000 points. All of this comes with no annual fee as well!
*U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select+ Card Features
|Bonus Available||Get 10,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 on your card within the first 4 months of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||No travel credit.|
Unlimited 1 point for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||2% in USD, 3% in foreign currencies.|
|Airport Lounge Access||N/A|
- No annual fee
- Bonus points
- Simple rewards
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
- No value-added benefits
- No transfer partners
- Limited Amex acceptance worldwide
- Foreign transaction fees
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
FlexPerks Select+ Card 10,000 Bonus Points Offer
Take advantage of the FlexPerks Select+ card’s introductory offer: 10,000 bonus FlexPoints. These points are worth $150 when you redeem towards travel. Compare this offer to other card bonuses here.
To qualify, charge at least $1,000 to your card within the first 4 months of opening your account.
What Are FlexPoints Worth?
Like with many other rewards cards, your points’ worth depends on how you use them. On average, each FlexPoint is worth around $0.015 on travel. That’s a great value considering the average across different rewards cards is just $0.01 per point.
You can use your FlexPoints for:
- Annual fee
- Gift cards
You’ll get the most value for your FlexPoints if you use them for travel. Redeeming your points to pay for the card’s annual fee comes in at a close second. All other redemption options will yield a value of approximately $0.01 per point.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Sign up for the U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card and spend $1,000 in Net Purchases within the first four months to receive 10,000 bonus FlexPoints.
Use your points on an award ticket, merchandise, gift cards, statement credits, and more! You can also earn points on everyday purchases like groceries and gas. Find more of the best credit card bonuses and more U.S. Bank Promotions from our master list!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.
What’s The Competition?
Below are some of the top competitors to the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select+ American Express credit card you should consider.
Below are some other good no-annual-fee rewards cards to consider. It just depends on your spending habits which will be the best fit.
- Chase Freedom
- Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- American Express Cash Magnet Card
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card offers $200 cash back after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
• 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores (excluding superstores like Walmart® and Target®), plus 1% on all other purchases.
• Unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card offers 20,000 Miles once you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 1.25 Miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees which is a great choice as your go-to travel card!