Table of Contents
Best Use for the U.S. Bank Visa Platinum:
This card is best used as a balance transfer card, which provides people the needed time to get their credit balances under control. The ideal target of this card is to be used in circumstances where you may have a balance on another credit card, which you cannot pay off in time to avoid paying the high interest rates. Therefore, the U.S. Bank Visa Platinum is named hero to save you from paying those high interest rates when you simply transfer the balance to this card from your existing credit card.
U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card Availability:
The U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card is now only available for certain residents in the following states. If you do not reside in the states below, the opportunity to apply for this card will not be offered. Please check the details below:
- AZ, AR, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, ND, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WY, NM
U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card Features:
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 10.24%-21.24%*
- No annual fee*
- Online bill pay for a fast and convenient way to pay bills online with your U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum
- Zero fraud liability* for unauthorized transactions if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Fraud Protection detects and notifies you of any unusual card activity to help keep your account safe
- Chip technology for enhanced card security
- Online banking and mobile apps* for your smartphone or tablet provide complete, 24/7 access to your account
Again, the chance to get a great credit card from U.S. Bank is now available to residents residing in the listed 25 states above! The U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card offers online bill pay, low purchase interest rates for high credit scores, and zero-liability protection against false purchases. This is a great card for those of you who have yet to start your credit history because of its simplistic features and its lack of an annual fee!