For residents of Pennsylvania, Utilities Employees Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must spread the word of Utilities Employees Credit Union to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a Visa® Power Card™ or a UECU Checking Account by 12/31/16. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Utilities Employees Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: UECU Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Utilities Employees Bonus:
- Open up a new checking account with Utilities Employees Credit Union.
- Spread the word of Utilities Employees Credit Union to your friends and family members.
- Your referee must then open up a new UECU checking or a Visa PowerCard.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Utilities Employees Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of Amegy Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all can benefit together! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Utilities Employees Credit Union today to earn a $50 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Utilities Employees Credit Union to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new UECU Checking or a Visa PowerCard by 12/31/16. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.