Valley Oak Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus for each member you refer who opens a membership account and a checking account with a Debit Card, eStatements, and deposit or Direct Deposit $500 within 90 days. If you are happy with the services you receive at Valley Oak, then tell your co-workers, family and friends, and tell them that they will receive $25 as well for opening an account.
Editor’s Note: There is no limit to the number of people an existing member can refer so refer as many people as you wish!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Valley Oak Credit Union $25 Referral Info:
- $25 Sign up Offer
- Valley Oak Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Membership and Checking Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Valley Oak Credit Union Bonus:
- Click here to download the referral form or click here to submit a form.
- Earn $25 for each person that is referred using either the web entry or the form entry as referenced above
- Your friend must also become a NEW member of Valley Oak Credit Union by opening a NEW membership account AND a Checking Account with Debit Card, eStatements and Deposit or Direct Deposit $500 in the first 90 days
- Bring the form your friend gave you when opening a Membership and Checking Account
- Open a new Membership Account and Checking Account. In addition, meet the following requirements:
- Open with a Debit Card
- Sign up for eStatements
- Deposit or Direct Deposit $500 in the first 90 days
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Valley Oak Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Valley Oak Credit Union is offering a $25 referral bonus to you and a friend. Just fill out the forms and tell your friends. When requirements are met, both of you could receive a $25 bonus so give it a shot! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!