Take advantage of Varo promotions, bonuses and offers here! Their typical bonus ranges from $50, $75 all the way up to $100 in promotional offers.
If you are interested, definitely continue reading below for more information.
Table of Contents
Founded in 2015, Varo is an online-only financial institution offering customers nationwide a wide array of products and services. Being an online bank, you are able to take advantage of industry leading bank promotions and rates that are catered towards your financial future. In addition, you will have access to a fantastic selection of features to help you along the way.
- Availability: Nationwide *Online bank*
- Routing Number: 031101279
- Customer Service:1-800-827-6526
While Varo offers great savings solutions, you can also check out our list of CD rates to get the most out of your investments!
I’ll review the promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Varo Money $100 Referral Bonus
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: No
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
There are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus) and Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking ($150 bonus) are all great options. The Huntington checking account has no monthly fee, while you would need $1,500 minimum daily balance for Chase and $100 minimum for TD Bank’s to waive the monthly fee.
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- Varo Money is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new account and complete the following requirements:
- Receive a direct deposit of $200 or more within the first 45 days
- Free withdrawals at 55,000+ Allpoint® ATMs
- Foreign transaction fees
- Monthly banking fee
- Minimum balance requirement
- Debit card replacement fee
- Transfer fee
- Varo Account: There are none as long as you don’t order paper statements.
- Referee must be a new Varo member with no prior Varo account(s).
- By participating in this Refer-a-Friend Program (“Program”), Referee acknowledges that non-payment or payment of the bonus and related promotional communications can result in Member’s awareness that Referee requested and/or opened a Varo account.
Take advantage of a generous promotion from Varo. I would definitely recommend taking advantage of this promotion simply because the account triggers a soft pull on your credit.
For those who has had any experiences with Varo, feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not.
*We will continue updating this review with current Varo promotions, bonuses and offers!
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.