Here you can find current and updated Washington Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Table of Contents
About Washington Savings Bank Promotions
In 1892, Washington Savings Bank made its first home in Lowell, MA. With the growing success of the Bank, two more branches were added in Dracut in 1997 to help them better serve the Greater Lowell community. Head to one of their branches today if you are interested in starting a new banking experience. If you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the Washington Savings Bank Promotions below.
Washington Savings Bank $300 Bonus
Washington Savings Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account or Cash Rewards Checking Account
- Availability: MA only (Branch locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $4,000+ within 90 days
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Yes, not sensitive
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: 1
(Expires December 31, 2020)
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn $300 Bonus
- Washington Savings Bank is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Receive qualifying direct deposits totaling $4,000 or more within 90 days
- Customer will receive a $300 deposit into their account within 30 days from redeeming a “$300 Claim Form” and verification of eligibility
- Rewards Checking Account: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- Cash Rewards Checking Account: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other eligible regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or outside agency
- Direct deposits via ATM, online, teller deposits, P2P services like Paypal or a transfer from a bank or brokerage account do not qualify
- Washington Savings Bank may change or discontinue this offer at any time before this date without notice
- One $300 offer per customer, per household, per account
- Member FDIC
- Member DIF
This bonus at Washington Savings Bank is a pretty good bonus as it has a fairly low opening deposit, however, you will need a $4,000 direct deposit. Overall, I would recommend you take advantage of this bonus if you are able to supply the direct deposit. However, I would suggest you act soon before this promotion ends!
However, definitely provide your feedback, as they make our site even better!
*Check back at this page for Washington Savings Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|