Here you can find current and updated Washington Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Washington Savings Bank Promotions
In 1892, Washington Savings Bank made its first home in Lowell, MA. With the growing success of the Bank, two more branches were added in Dracut in 1997 to help them better serve the Greater Lowell community. Head to one of their branches today if you are interested in starting a new banking experience. If you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the Washington Savings Bank Promotions below.
Washington Savings Bank $300 Bonus
Washington Savings Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account or Cash Rewards Checking Account
- Availability: MA only (Branch locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $4,000+ within 90 days
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Yes, not sensitive
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: 1
(Expires December 31, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $300 Bonus
- Washington Savings Bank is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Receive qualifying direct deposits totaling $4,000 or more within 90 days
- Customer will receive a $300 deposit into their account within 30 days from redeeming a “$300 Claim Form” and verification of eligibility
- Rewards Checking Account: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- Cash Rewards Checking Account: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other eligible regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or outside agency
- Direct deposits via ATM, online, teller deposits, P2P services like Paypal or a transfer from a bank or brokerage account do not qualify
- Washington Savings Bank may change or discontinue this offer at any time before this date without notice
- One $300 offer per customer, per household, per account
- Member FDIC
- Member DIF
This bonus at Washington Savings Bank is a pretty good bonus as it has a fairly low opening deposit, however, you will need a $4,000 direct deposit. Overall, I would recommend you take advantage of this bonus if you are able to supply the direct deposit. However, I would suggest you act soon before this promotion ends!
However, definitely provide your feedback, as they make our site even better!
*Check back at this page for Washington Savings Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.