Here you can find current and updated Washington Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Washington Savings Bank Promotions
In 1892, Washington Savings Bank made its first home in Lowell, MA. With the growing success of the Bank, two more branches were added in Dracut in 1997 to help them better serve the Greater Lowell community. Head to one of their branches today if you are interested in starting a new banking experience. If you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the Washington Savings Bank Promotions below.
Washington Savings Bank $300 Bonus
Washington Savings Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account or Cash Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees with these accounts.
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires June 30, 2020)
I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn $300 Bonus
- Washington Savings Bank is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Receive qualifying direct deposits totaling $4,000 or more within 90 days
- Customer will receive a $300 deposit into their account within 30 days from redeeming a “$300 Claim Form” and verification of eligibility
- Rewards Checking Account: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- Cash Rewards Checking Account: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other eligible regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or outside agency
- Direct deposits via ATM, online, teller deposits, P2P services like Paypal or a transfer from a bank or brokerage account do not qualify
- Washington Savings Bank may change or discontinue this offer at any time before this date without notice
- One $300 offer per customer, per household, per account
- Member FDIC
- Member DIF
This bonus at Washington Savings Bank is a pretty good bonus as it has a fairly low opening deposit, however, you will need a $4,000 direct deposit. Overall, I would recommend you take advantage of this bonus if you are able to supply the direct deposit. However, I would suggest you act soon before this promotion ends!
However, definitely provide your feedback, as they make our site even better!
*Check back at this page for Washington Savings Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.