Here you can find current and updated Washington Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Currently, Washington Savings Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
About Washington Savings Bank Promotions
In 1892, Washington Savings Bank made its first home in Lowell, MA. With the growing success of the Bank, two more branches were added in Dracut in 1997 to help them better serve the Greater Lowell community. Head to one of their branches today if you are interested in starting a new banking experience.
I’ll review the Washington Savings Bank Promotions below.
Washington Savings Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Interest Rewards Checking or Cash Rewards Checking
- Availability: MA (Branch locator)
- Lowell and Dracut residents only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $1,000+ within 90 days (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Yes, not sensitive
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: 1
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $300 Bonus
- Open a new checking account and receive qualifying direct deposits totaling $1000 or more within 30 days of account opening.
- Offer is intended for new qualifying direct deposits on a new or existing Cash Rewards Checking or Interest Rewards Checking account for customers having their primary residence in Lowell MA or Dracut MA.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other eligible regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or outside agency.
- Direct deposits via ATM, online, teller deposits, P2P services like Paypal or a transfer from a bank or brokerage account do not qualify.
- Customer will receive a $300 deposit into their account within 30 days from redeeming a “$300 Claim Form” and verification of eligibility.
- Offer expires March 31, 2023.
- Washington Savings Bank may change or discontinue this offer at any time before this date without notice.
- One $300 offer per customer, per household, per account.
- Offers cannot be combined.
- Services must be activated after 01/01/2023.
- Member FDIC. Member DIF.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Cash Rewards Checking: No monthly fee
- Interest Rewards Checking: No monthly fee
This is a pretty good bonus due to the high value of $300. Overall, I would recommend you take advantage of this bonus if you are able to supply the direct deposit.
While they have a generous bonus, Washington Savings Bank doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
If you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
*Check back at this page for Washington Savings Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
Ashley Tran says
Hello John, this promo is soft pull and not chexsystem sensitive