For residents of Massachusetts, Washington Savings Bank is offering up to 2.48% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. Interest Rewards customers enjoy ATM fee refunds at ATM locations, nationwide. Take back your banking—one reward at a time—with a free account that works for you. If you live in the state of Massachusetts, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Washington Savings Bank today!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Washington Savings Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.48% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Massachusetts (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 12 debit card purchases, at least 1 ACH transactions (deposit or withdrawal), receive free eStatements
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Washington Savings Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $15 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 12 debit card purchases, at least 1 ACH transactions (deposit or withdrawal), receive free eStatements
How To Earn Up to 2.48% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Washington Savings Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.48% APY for up to $10,000.
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have at least 1 ACH transactions (deposit or withdrawal)
- Receive free eStatements
Note: If you don’t meet the qualifications one month, don’t worry. There is no penalty, and will still have a free checking account that earns the base interest rate.
Washington Savings Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Massachusetts. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.