Find an updated list of Welcome Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a bonuses that range from $150 when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About Welcome Federal Credit Union Promotions
Welcome Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina and was established in 1974. Since then they have grown to 6 locations and money market rates are 2X the national average. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: NC (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 253177120
- Customer Service: 919-474-3240
|Eligibility: Welcome Federal Credit Union is open to employees (current or retired), members of corporations, associations, and companies and their successor/predecessor, divisions/subsidiaries, and family or household members of the following SEGs (partial list): Aflac District Sales (Greenville, North Carolina), Big Brothers Big Sisters, Campbell University Students – RTP Campus, Spectrum/Time Warner Charter Communications, Wake Tech Community College, Walmart Neighborhood Market and many others (a complete list can be found on the credit union’s website).
See current membership details
However, while they have generous bonuses, Welcome Federal Credit Union doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. Additionally, you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the Welcome Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Welcome Federal Credit Union $150 Bonus
Welcome Federal Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a new Checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days
(Does Not Expire)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Bonus
- Open a new Welcome Federal Credit Union Checking Account
- Have a $50 opening deposit
- Member must qualify for and activate a debit card
- $50 will be deposited into your WFCU checking account when checking account is opened
- e-Statement must be activated within 30 days of account opening
- $100 will be deposited within 60 days of initial direct deposit and e-statement activation
- Direct deposit must be established within 30 days of account opening and maintained for at least 60 days
- Direct deposit and depository drop boxes are available. Refer to Deposit Options for more information
- TellerLine Audio Response System
- Debit cards (CheckCards)
- Use your ATM card world-wide with Cirrus® network
- Virtual Branch® Home Banking
- Electronic Bill Pay
- Checks provided by Liberty/Harland Clarke Check Printers
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Does not include NSF, check printing, stop payment, paper statement, or ATM fees
- Checking accounts subject to eligibility
- Promotion ends March 31, 2020
- WFCU can suspend or cancel the promotion as necessary for any reason
- See credit union for details
- Federally insured by NCUA
- Equal Housing Lender
Lastly, Welcome Federal Credit Union is offering great promotions with easy requirements. Furthermore, with services such as online banking, you can sure your money is secure. Be sure to apply for these while you still can today!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Finally, remember to check back at this page for updated Welcome Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply