West Milton State Bank is offering up to a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at West Milton State Bank. To earn the $25, all you have to do is have your friend/family member open a Business Checking account within a month of the referral. If you’re interested in earning a $10 bonus then all you have to do is open a personal checking account. Also, don’t forget that you’ll have access to features such as a debit card, e-statements, mobile deposits, and much more. If you enjoy all the great services West Milton State Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Editor’s Note: The current customer must have a checking account with West Milton State Bank in order to receive the referral credit.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.00% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
West Milton State Bank $25 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- West Milton State Bank Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Liberty Checking, Freedom Checking, Good Neighbors Checking, Business Advantage
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $5.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in good standing in order to participate in this promotion.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Earn West Milton State Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to West Milton State Bank by completing the Referral Form.
- Have your friend open either a Personal Checking or Business Checking.
- Then you will receive the referral credit within 1 month following the new account being opened.
- The new member must open a new Personal Checking or Business Checking.
- The referrer will receive $10 for you opening a personal checking and $25 for when you open a business checking account.
- You must open the account within 1 month of the Referral Form being submitted by the referrer.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a West Milton State Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to West Milton State Bank. All you have to do to earn this bonus is have your friend/family member open either a Personal Checking or a Business Checking account within a month of you submitting the Referral Form. Remember to leave us a comment if you open an account with West Milton State Bank or if you know if this is a hard or soft pull. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!