For residents of Minnesota, Woodland Bank is offering up to 2.05% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You will receive refunds on your ATM fees, nationwide. There’s also no minimum balance to earn rewards and no monthly service charge. If you live in the state of Minnesota, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Woodland Bank today!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
Table of Contents
Woodland Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.05% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: Minnesota (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least one ACH auto debit transaction, at least 10 debit card purchases, be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Woodland Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $20 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least one ACH auto debit transaction, at least 10 debit card purchases, be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
How To Earn Up to 2.05% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Woodland Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.05% APY for up to $25,000.
- Have at least one ACH auto debit transaction post and settle per qualification cycle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
Note: Balances over $25,000 earn between 2.05% to 0.59% APY depending on balance in account. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
Woodland Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Minnesota. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.