For residents of Minnesota, Woodland Bank is offering up to 2.05% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You will receive refunds on your ATM fees, nationwide. There’s also no minimum balance to earn rewards and no monthly service charge. If you live in the state of Minnesota, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Woodland Bank today!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Woodland Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.05% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: Minnesota (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least one ACH auto debit transaction, at least 10 debit card purchases, be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Woodland Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $20 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least one ACH auto debit transaction, at least 10 debit card purchases, be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
How To Earn Up to 2.05% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Woodland Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.05% APY for up to $25,000.
- Have at least one ACH auto debit transaction post and settle per qualification cycle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
Note: Balances over $25,000 earn between 2.05% to 0.59% APY depending on balance in account. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Discover will match all the Cashback you’ve earned automatically through 1/31/2020 if you apply for your first Cashback Debit account using offer code CHMB719 by 7/31/19
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Woodland Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Minnesota. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!