For residents of New York, Astoria Bank is offering a $50 bonus for both new and current customers for setting up direct deposit. The direct deposit is free and easy to sign up. Not only will you get $50 sign up bonus, it’s a smart way to gain control of your finances with no more trips to your branch. You’ll also have access to your checking account 24/7 by phone or using your Visa Gold Debit Card or Free Online Banking with Bill Pay. Find all local bank bonuses on our best banks list!
Eligibility: Offer is only for residents of Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester counties in New York.
|For residents of CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT, you can now open a TD Bank Premier Checking online and get $300 bonus when you set up direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
TD Bank Convenience Checking offers $150 bonus when you set up direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. You will receive free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfers. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Astoria Bank Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Astoria Bank Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: New York (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull only via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional. If you choose direct deposit, it must be $250 or more per month for three months.
- Monthly Fee: Yes, but can be waived with a monthly balance of $2,500.
- Additional Requirements: If choose to not do direct deposit, then you must do 3 bill payments of at least $25 for 3 consecutive months. You must also have an average monthly balance of $2,500 in Simple+ account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Astoria Bank Bonus:
- I recommend to open a new Astoria Bank checking account.
- Establish a new direct deposit.
- Cash bonus of $50 will be credited to the account within 30 business days of the third month’s required bill / People Pay payments.
- Check to see if there is an early termination fee for closing your account. I would keep it open for at least 6 months to be safe.
To sign up, simply contact your direct deposit originator and give them your Astoria Federal checking account number, along with our routing and transit number: 221472815. Astoria Federal Savings will automatically deposit $50 into your checking account, after your first direct deposit is credited. Limit to one offer per customer. I suggest to open the Simple+ checking for the easier requirements especially to keep the monthly fee waived with an average monthly balance of $2,500. If you don’t qualify for this bonus, feel free to check out full list of Bank Promotions.
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems? Bank Senstive to ChexSystems Reports
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Open Within One Year?
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|