For residents of New York, Astoria Bank is offering a $50 bonus for both new and current customers for setting up direct deposit. Not only will you get $50 sign up bonus, it’s a smart way to gain control of your finances with no more trips to your branch. To be eligible for the $50 cash bonus, the direct deposit must be a new service for each customer accepting the offer. You’ll also have access to great features such as access to your checking account 24/7 by phone, free online banking with bill pay, and much more. If you qualify, make sure to sign up today to earn $50 bonus!
Eligibility: Offer is only for residents of Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester counties in New York.
If you have more information about bank promotions check out our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|For residents of CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT, you can now open a TD Bank Premier Checking online and get $300 bonus when you set up direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
TD Bank Convenience Checking offers $150 bonus when you set up direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. You will receive free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfers. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Astoria Bank $50 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Today
- Astoria Bank Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Start Checking, Simple Checking, Simple Plus Checking, Select Checking, Smart Checking
- Availability: NY(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25- $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $15, see below on how to waive the monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: To be eligible for the $50 cash bonus, the direct deposit must be a new service for each customer accepting the offer.
- Household Limit: None listed, but it is limited to 1 per customer.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Astoria Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open any qualifying Checking Account at Astoria Bank and set up direct deposit.
- The direct deposit must be credited within 90 days from the date the customer request is initiated with the bank.
- Also, the minimum opening deposit for the Simple+, Select, or Smart checking account is $100, as of February 01, 2017.
- Bonus will be credited within 30 days after receipt of the first direct deposit transaction.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Start Checking: No monthly fees.
- Simple Checking: Avoid the $3 fee by maintaining an average monthly balance of $250 OR receive direct deposits totaling $250 or more during the current monthly statement cycle.
- Simple Plus Checking: Avoid the $10 fee by maintaining a minimum average monthly balance of $2,500 in your Simple+ account OR a $10,000 minimum balance in any combination of linked Astoria deposit accounts on your statement cycle date.
- Select Checking: Avoid the $15 fee by maintaining a minimum balance of $25,000 in any combination of linked Astoria deposit accounts on your statement cycle date.
- Smart Checking: Avoid the $15 fee by maintaining a minimum $2,500 – $20,000 average cycle balance in the Smart account OR a minimum of $10,000 – $50,0002 in combined linked deposit accounts and reported investment balances AND complete 3 bill/ People Pay payments OR have a $500 minimum Direct Deposit posted to your Smart account.
Visit Astoria Bank to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. To receive the bonus, you must open a qualifying Checking Account and set up a new direct deposit. Then, the bonus will be deposited into your checking account after your first direct deposit is credited. Also, if you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, let us know in the comments down below! If you don’t qualify for this bonus, feel free to check out full list of Bank Promotions.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|