Here at HustlerMoneyBlog, I want to help you find the absolutely lowest price on all items with maximum cash back. You can get maximum cash back by becoming a member from the list of cash back programs below. These Cash back sites give you cash back as high as 25% when you make a purchase from a variety of stores such as Sears, Ebay, Walmart, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, BestBuy, and many more.
- Mr. Rebates – By far our favorite cash back site! mrrebates.com($5 sign up bonus) has cash back offers of up to 30% from almost 2,000 retailers such as Best Buy, Staples, Overstock, and Dell to name a few. The Store of the Week section offers a temporary increase in the cash back percentage, while the Weekly Deals section features incentives like free shipping and discounts. And like other cash back sites, you can get a $5 registration bonus just for signing up. We personally use Mr. Rebates often and highly recommend to sign up!
- Extrabux – Extrabux works in the same way as other cash back stores along with a $5 Sign-up Bonus. Earn additional cash when your friends shop (equal to 5% on the cash back your friends earn). Register to be a member, and remember to click through through Extrabux to earn your cash back rewards.
- BigCrumbs – BigCrumbs is similar to Mr. Rebates and is a top cash back shopping site where you will find a lot of familiar retailers like Beauty.com, Barnes & Noble, and even eBay. Earn cash back when shopping online by becoming a BigCrumbs member: just follow the links to your favorite retailers, then shop.
- ShopDiscover – Must have a Discover card to join. With ShopDiscover, Discover cardmembers earn 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus or Double Miles on everyday purchases through ShopDiscover. You’ll earn big rewards at over 150 top online retailers. It’s easy to use and there is no enrollment and no promo codes to remember. It’s also automatic; just login and shop with your Discover Card and your rewards will be applied to your account.
- Ebates – Ebates($10 bonus) is a site where you can earn cash rewards by shopping at many online shopping retailers. Instead of going directly to Home Depot or Sears, visit Ebates first then jump to your chosen retailer site. By doing this simple extra step, you’ll be tracked by Ebates and end up receiving additional cash back. You can also apply online coupon savings ON TOP OF the cash back if you find a merchant through Ebates that offers those coupons. Featured stores offer as much as 10% cash back, while certain stores can get you discounts from coupons as well as cash back. Sign up for alerts about the Daily Double Deal so you can nab double cash back when you shop.
- ShopAtHome – Another premier cash back website($5 bonus) offering coupons and discounts to customers who shop at their website instead of directly at the store. With over 3,000 different retailers to choose from, you can be sure to find the best cash back, coupons, and special deals. ShopAtHome Cash Back rebate program offers up to 35% money back.
- Upromise – Upromise’s focus is on college savings (i.e. a 529 account). As soon as you join Upromise, you can start earning money towards college expenses for a student by shopping through their website to earn between 1% up to 25% back on your purchases. Earn cash back from Upromise for using a credit or debit card you register through their site to pay for your restaurant bill and earn up to 8% cash back. Likewise, earn 1% to 3% back on eligible grocery store or drugstore purchases. The best part: Upromise membership is free.
- TopCashBack – Another shopping cash back portal with $5 sign-up bonus. You must meet the $10 purchases threshold to get the bonus. They promise to pay out all their rebate since they only make money on ads.
|Daily Deals Site||Quick Description||Review|
|Groupon||Buy discount coupons for nearby stores; $10 referral bonus||Review|
|Living Social||Great bargains with 50% off deals, $5 sign-up referral bonus||Review|
|1 Sale A Day||Review|