For residents of Tennessee, Mississippi, Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina, Arkansas and Alabama, First Tennessee Bank is offering a $151 consumer checking bonus & $100 money market savings bonus good through May 30, 2015. First Tennessee offers a variety of checking accounts with unique features such as free online statements, available overdraft protection options, free Mobile and Online Banking, and free First Tennessee Visa Debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards. When you can access your checking account from your smartphone, you can manage your money anytime, anywhere with deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills, view balances, and recent transactions.
To earn the $151 checking bonus:
- Open a new checking account (Express, Classic, Select of Premier) by May 30, 2015.
- Minimum opening deposit of $300.
- Have at least one direct deposit post within 60 days of account opening.
To earn the $100 Money Market Savings bonus:
- Open a Money Market Savings account (no minor accounts) by May 30, 2015.
- Minimum opening deposit of $15K.
|Discover Bank offers 0.90% APY on all balances, that's over 5X the National Savings Average with a low $500 minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees! FDIC insurance up to $250,000. Apply Now---Full Review||Capital One 360 Checking Account offers no hidden fees or minimums as you earn interest on your everyday money with over 38,000 fee-free Allpoint ATM. Earn up to $1,000 in bonus referrals! Apply Now---Full Review|
First Tennessee Bank $251 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Any consumer Checking & MMA
- Availability: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia
- Expiration Date: 5/30/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Express Checking has a $5 monthly fee that can be waived with direct deposit. If not, the Premier checking has $9 monthly fee, but it can be waived with a $5,000 minimum balance.
- Additional Requirements: Yes, $15K deposit for the Money Market Savings account bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: There is $10 fee if you close within 180 days of account opening.
This bonus promotion is only valid for new checking account households(defined as households without a First Tennessee consumer checking account in the past 12 months). You can also open the account online using promo code Q12015, or in person at a First Tennessee Bank financial center with a printed certificate. First Tennessee Bank will deposit the $251 bonus will be deposited into your accounts within six weeks of meeting all requirements.
Your opening deposit must be new money and cannot be from an existing First Tennessee account. The $251 First Tennessee Bank bonus is counted as income on Form 1099-INT. Limit of 1 bonus per household and cannot be combined with other checking account promotions. Make sure to keep the account in good standing for at least 6 months. Find more bank bonuses across the United States.
|Hot Deal: Ebates offers a $10 bonus after $25 purchases from shopping online to earn cash rewards at many retailers such as Home Depot, Sears, Best Buy, and more.|
|The Ink Plus® Business Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- that's $750 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. Cardholders earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel. There is no foreign transaction fees and the employee cards are free. Chase has a 1:1 point transfer to participating travel programs with no transfer fees. Furthermore, you get 20% off travel redemption when booked through Ultimate Rewards. There is an annual fee of $95.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Ink Plus Review