For residents of Tennessee, Mississippi, Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina, Arkansas and Alabama, First Tennessee Bank is offering a $151 consumer checking bonus & $100 money market savings bonus good through July 15, 2015. First Tennessee offers a variety of checking accounts with unique features such as free online statements, available overdraft protection options, free Mobile and Online Banking, and free First Tennessee Visa Debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards. When you can access your checking account from your smartphone, you can manage your money anytime, anywhere with deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills, view balances, and recent transactions.
To earn the $151 checking bonus:
- Open a new checking account (Express, Classic, Select of Premier) by July 15, 2015.
- Minimum opening deposit of $300.
- Have at least one direct deposit post within 60 days of account opening.
To earn the $100 Money Market Savings bonus:
- Open a Money Market Savings account (no minor accounts) by July 15, 2015.
- Minimum opening deposit of $15K.
First Tennessee Bank $251 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Any consumer Checking & MMA
- Availability: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia
- Expiration Date: 7/15/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Express Checking has a $5 monthly fee that can be waived with direct deposit. If not, the Premier checking has $9 monthly fee, but it can be waived with a $5,000 minimum balance.
- Additional Requirements: Yes, $15K deposit for the Money Market Savings account bonus. Make sure to use promo code Q12015
- Closing Account Fee: There is $10 fee if you close within 180 days of account opening.
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM offer up to $250 Bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® with direct deposit and a Chase SavingsSM with $10,000 deposit within 10 business days(must maintain $10K for 90 days). You get access to 18,000+ Chase ATMs and 5,500 branches along with 24/7 customer service. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM and Chase QuickPaySM. You can deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture using your phone plus pay people without cash or checks to virtually anyone who has an email address or mobile number. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
This bonus promotion is only valid for new checking account households(defined as households without a First Tennessee consumer checking account in the past 12 months). You can also open the account online using promo code Q12015, or in person at a First Tennessee Bank financial center with a printed certificate. First Tennessee Bank will deposit the $251 bonus will be deposited into your accounts within six weeks of meeting all requirements.
Your opening deposit must be new money and cannot be from an existing First Tennessee account. The $251 First Tennessee Bank bonus is counted as income on Form 1099-INT. Limit of 1 bonus per household and cannot be combined with other checking account promotions. Make sure to keep the account in good standing for at least 6 months. Find more bank bonuses across the United States.
| Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- that's $625 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. Cardholders earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel. There is no foreign transaction fees and the employee cards are free. Chase has a 1:1 point transfer to participating travel programs with no transfer fees. Furthermore, you get 20% off travel redemption when booked through Ultimate Rewards. There is a $95 Annual Fee.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Ink Plus Review