KeyBank is offering a Free Kindle Fire HD(value at $159 on Amazon) who sign up for a new Checking account. To earn this great checking bonus, you must open a qualifying KeyBank checking account online and enter offer code ONFT1113 by 11/29/2013, and make a direct deposit of $500 or more in the first 60 days after account opening. Then make at least 30 payments and/or purchases within 3 months of account opening.
Availability: AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, KY, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, VT, or WA.
KeyBank Amazon Kindle Fire HD Promotion:
- Open a qualifying KeyBank checking account online and enter offer code ONFT1113 by November 29, 2013, and
- Make at least 30 payments and/or purchases within 3 months of account opening, plus
- Make 3 direct deposits each of $500 or more within 3 months of account opening.
KeyBank Account Features:
- No monthly Maintenance Service Charge when you deposit at least $500 or initiate seven account transactions
- No monthly debit card fee and no fee for using your card on purchases
- Free 24-hour access to your checking accounts with Online Banking and free Key Bill Pay for quick and easy online bill payment
- Free, unlimited use of KeyBank’s convenient local and nationwide network of ATMs
- Our enhanced KeyBank Relationship Rewards program allows you to earn points just by actively using your checking account, debit card or by expanding your banking relationship with Key
If you have a KeyBank checking account in the last 12 months, you will not qualify for this bonus. Also, keep the account open for at least 180 days or there will be a $25 account early closure fee. Sign up now to get this Amazon Kindle Fire HD with a KeyBank checking account. Check out the nation’s best bank bonuses on H.M.B!
Hot Deal of the Day: EverBank offers 1.10% APY with their Yield Pledge Checking Account for 6 months. It’s the highest rate in the country!
|Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- worth $625 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. You'll get 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. There is no annual fee for the first year($95 thereafter) and no foreign transaction fees. Chase Ink Plus Review
If you ever sell anything on eBay, Craigslist, or do any freelance, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now