KeyBank is offering a Free Kindle Fire(value at $159 on Amazon) who sign up for a new Key Privilege Checking account. To earn this great checking bonus, you must open a qualifying KeyBank checking account online and enter offer code ONKT1212 by January 4, 2013, and make at least 30 payments and/or purchases within 3 months of account opening, plus make 3 direct deposits each of $500 or more within 3 months of account opening.
Availability: AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, KY, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, VT, or WA.
KeyBank Account Features:
- No monthly Maintenance Service Charge when you deposit at least $500 or initiate seven account transactions
- No monthly debit card fee and no fee for using your card on purchases
- Free 24-hour access to your checking accounts with Online Banking and free Key Bill Pay for quick and easy online bill payment
- Free, unlimited use of KeyBank’s convenient local and nationwide network of ATMs
- Our enhanced KeyBank Relationship Rewards program allows you to earn points just by actively using your checking account, debit card or by expanding your banking relationship with Key
If you have a KeyBank checking account in the last 12 months, you will not qualify for this bonus. Also, keep the account open for at least 180 days or there will be a $25 account early closure fee. If you rather take cash, then consider this KeyBank $150 Personal Checking Bonus good until February 1, 2013. Sign up now to get this Amazon Kindle Fire with a KeyBank checking account. Check out the nation’s best bank bonuses on H.M.B!
Hot Deal of the Day: Amazon has Philips Norelco 6945 Electric Razor for $27.97 – clip $10 off coupon on product page = $17.97. Shipping is free.
|Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express offers new members up to 25,000 Starpoints - get 10,000 Starpoints after your first purchase and an additional 15,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in 6 months. You can redeem 20,000 Starwood points to get 25,000 miles (free ticket) on all the major airlines. Receive up to 5 Starpoints for every dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with Starwood Hotels & Resorts. Start with a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65. Full Review|