Switch to an eligible KeyBank checking account and get a Kindle Fire HD valid until February 28, 2014. Get all KeyBank checking accounts feature such as no monthly debit card fees, no fee for using your KeyBank debit card on purchases, mobile deposit with the KeyBank mobile app, free access with Online Banking, mobile apps and text banking, plus earn points with our KeyBank Relationship Rewards program.
KeyBank Amazon Kindle Fire HD with Checking Account
KeyBank is offering a Free Kindle Fire HD(value at $159 on Amazon) who sign up for a new Checking account. To earn this great checking bonus, you must open a qualifying KeyBank checking account online and enter offer code ONFT0114 by 2/28/2014, and make a direct deposit of $500 or more in the first 60 days after account opening.
Availability: AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, KY, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, VT, or WA.
KeyBank Amazon Kindle Fire HD Promotion:
- Open a qualifying KeyBank checking account online and enter offer code ONFT0114 by February 28, 2014, and
- Make at least one direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of account opening
KeyBank Account Features:
- No monthly Maintenance Service Charge when you deposit at least $500 or initiate seven account transactions
- No monthly debit card fee and no fee for using your card on purchases
- Free 24-hour access to your checking accounts with Online Banking and free Key Bill Pay for quick and easy online bill payment
- Free, unlimited use of KeyBank’s convenient local and nationwide network of ATMs
- Our enhanced KeyBank Relationship Rewards program allows you to earn points just by actively using your checking account, debit card or by expanding your banking relationship with Key
If you have a KeyBank checking account in the last 12 months, you will not qualify for this bonus. Also, keep the account open for at least 180 days or there will be a $25 account early closure fee. Sign up now to get this Amazon Kindle Fire HD with a KeyBank checking account. Check out the nation’s best bank bonuses on H.M.B!
|Hot Deal: Ebates offers a $10 bonus after $25 purchases from shopping online to earn cash rewards at many retailers such as Home Depot, Sears, Best Buy, and more.|
| Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- that's $750 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. Cardholders earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year. There are no foreign transaction fees and the employee cards are free. Chase has a 1:1 point transfer to participating travel programs with no transfer fees. Furthermore, you get 20% off travel redemption when booked through Ultimate Rewards. There is a $95 annual fee.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Ink Plus Review